Status

Administrator
    Country
    Italy

FIFA 15 Demo Impressions

Here you can write your thoughts on the demo!

i couldn't understand in which folder should i put 'Emulador de controle de 360' files. it was written that in the main folder of fifa 15. i did that, but buttons are the same? have i done something wrong? sorry for newbie question

Status

Administrator
    Country
    Italy
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyxPagaz View Post
    i couldn't understand in which folder should i put 'Emulador de controle de 360' files. it was written that in the main folder of fifa 15. i did that, but buttons are the same? have i done something wrong? sorry for newbie question
    Looks like EA locked the controls settings this year because many users have this issue. MonkeyDragon is working on a controller/keyboard config tool that will allow you to customize your controller. Stay tuned for release!

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Looks like EA locked the controls settings this year because many users have this issue. MonkeyDragon is working on a controller/keyboard config tool that will allow you to customize your controller. Stay tuned for release!
    thanks mate

Favourite change so far is the function of the left trigger. Works much better on the ball to put my body between the ball and the defender than as a "controlled dribbling" button. Demo is great so far!

maybe someone could make gameplayattribdb.big from demo to work in full game

- - - Updated - - -

i tried too, but no success so far