In Forms- Worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Forms- Worth it?

Hi all, I was thinking of saving up my cash on UT and buying myself some In Fomrs. Are they worth the price though? Thanks

Depends, some are worth the extra money and some aren't.
    You can check reviews on (in-form) players on FUTHead!

Comment

Thanks, there aren't many of them though. Do you have any experience of using In Forms from the BPL?

Comment

Originally posted by Blazeterra View Post
        Thanks, there aren't many of them though. Do you have any experience of using In Forms from the BPL?
        I had combined IF Benteke with IF Lukaku a while back (both at around 100K each), and that was pretty great.
        However, Benteke seemed out of position sometimes and Lukaku wasn't that good at heading.

They were significantly better than their original cards though!

Comment

Wow, they are very expensive, although I don't doubt the fact that they would be a great partnership!
          Are there any In Forms out there that are affordable for a non coin buyer like me?

Comment

Wow, they are very expensive, although I don't doubt the fact that they would be a great partnership!
            Are there any In Forms out there that are affordable for a non coin buyer like me?
            Hadn't purchased any coins for them either, just played a lot of games.
            Anyway, that would depend on how much you can spend & what position you're looking for ...

Comment

Looking for a RB, LM, and perhaps a CB and a Striker as well (obviously won't be able to get all four) Any suggestions? Thanks

Comment

Looking for a RB, LM, and perhaps a CB and a Striker as well (obviously won't be able to get all four) Any suggestions? Thanks
                Players below are fairly cheap and should add quality to your team

RB: Coleman (78) - 13K
                LM: Podolski (81) - 24K
                CB: Terry (85) - 20K (if your second CB has atleast 70 pace)
                ST: Soldado (85) - 38K
                ST: Dzeko (84) - 14.5K

Comment

So would that 78 Coleman be better than my 82 Zabaleta?

Comment

So would that 78 Coleman be better than my 82 Zabaleta?
                    You can compare the two here.
                    Coleman's total stats are higher than Zabaleta's, and because Coleman is in-form he also has 99 stamina and higher mental/physical stats.
                    As for the regular stats, Coleman has 10 more pace which is nice for a RB, with just 3 less on defending and 7 less on heading (which is more important for a CB)

So overall, I'd say 13K for Coleman would be worth it, if you can miss the 13K atleast.

Comment

Thanks for that mate! Even though Coleman has better stats, Zabaleta is rated 82 while Coleman only 78. Why is this the case?

Comment

I find them a little to overpriced tbh

Comment

Perhaps, but they are quality compared to normal cards

Comment

I tried almost every inform and I have to say they are awesome

Comment

Way too overpriced though. Was looking on the market for IF Podolski and everyone has him way overpriced

Comment

Working...
                              X