Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem regarding the installation of CRLP for Fifa 12.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem regarding the installation of CRLP for Fifa 12.

Hello everyone. I wanted to ask about the installation of CRLP for Fifa 12 because i can't seem to understand some things. Although there is a tutorial for it , it's not at all accurate.
    The problems are as follows :
    - the tutorial only mentions one file but the download section offers a total of 3 important files
    - neither one of the 3 files are the same name as the one mentioned in the tutorial , so i am confused about what and how to install
    - the Regenerator can be started through 2 files from the 3 ones in the download , each having different settings when started
    - no tutorial is made for "injecting" the optional scoreboards

I would appreciate a full tutorial because after the download i have the following files :
    CRLP 12 V.2.0 ( 207 MB )
    CRLP Volume 2 Update ( 7,34 MB )
    CRLP Volume 2 - Update v2.0.0.1 ( 16,2 MB )

So please , help me and tell me exactly what files should i install , in what order , what settings should be "checked" inside the Regenerator and how can i put the custom optional scoreboards from your download section.

I hope i have been clear on the issues , hope that i posted in the right section and also hope that you will take the time and help a fellow soccer fan to be able to play this sensational game , so thank you in advance and have a swell day.

Well thank you very much , i will search for Razvan regarding this inquiry.
    However , i do have one last thing i need help with.

So the order of installing is this :
    CRLP 12 V.2.0 ( 207 MB )
    CRLP Volume 2 Update ( 7,34 MB )
    CRLP Volume 2 - Update v2.0.0.1 ( 16,2 MB )

But , from which one of those files should i let the Regenerator start ? I am asking because both the first and last files mentioned above start the Regenerator after they are installed. So when should i let the Regenerator do its work ? After installing all 3 files ?

Comment

Working...
    X