Status

Question Problem regarding the installation of CRLP for Fifa 12.

Hello everyone. I wanted to ask about the installation of CRLP for Fifa 12 because i can't seem to understand some things. Although there is a tutorial for it , it's not at all accurate.
    The problems are as follows :
    - the tutorial only mentions one file but the download section offers a total of 3 important files
    - neither one of the 3 files are the same name as the one mentioned in the tutorial , so i am confused about what and how to install
    - the Regenerator can be started through 2 files from the 3 ones in the download , each having different settings when started
    - no tutorial is made for "injecting" the optional scoreboards

I would appreciate a full tutorial because after the download i have the following files :
    CRLP 12 V.2.0 ( 207 MB )
    CRLP Volume 2 Update ( 7,34 MB )
    CRLP Volume 2 - Update v2.0.0.1 ( 16,2 MB )

So please , help me and tell me exactly what files should i install , in what order , what settings should be "checked" inside the Regenerator and how can i put the custom optional scoreboards from your download section.

I hope i have been clear on the issues , hope that i posted in the right section and also hope that you will take the time and help a fellow soccer fan to be able to play this sensational game , so thank you in advance and have a swell day.

Status

Administrator
    Country
    Italy
    The correct order is the same as you posted it. The regenerator must have all data tabs set to green when you regenerate. You should know that the project is not supported anymore plus the patch manager, Razvan, left our staff 2 years ago but you can find him at fifapro.ro if you have more questions regarding CRLP.

Cheers!

Status
    Well thank you very much , i will search for Razvan regarding this inquiry.
    However , i do have one last thing i need help with.

So the order of installing is this :
    CRLP 12 V.2.0 ( 207 MB )
    CRLP Volume 2 Update ( 7,34 MB )
    CRLP Volume 2 - Update v2.0.0.1 ( 16,2 MB )

But , from which one of those files should i let the Regenerator start ? I am asking because both the first and last files mentioned above start the Regenerator after they are installed. So when should i let the Regenerator do its work ? After installing all 3 files ?