CheezzyyHD YouTube Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CheezzyyHD YouTube Channel

Hey guys! I am uploading my first ever youtube video on this channel, I do not have any commentary that just makes it look like a montage. Anyways tell me how the team is and how the video is. If you like what you see, drop a like and comment on the video!

Career mode! #1 Getting it on! - Everton FC

Hey guys! I am posting a second video on my youtube channel and I wanna tell you that this is my first commentary ever! Please tell me on how I can improve my game and commentary and make it more awesome for you guys to watch!

My Channel link : https://www.youtube.com/user/cheezzyyhd

If you guys like what you see, please like and comment and also maybe subscribe

Comment

Career mode! #2 Transfers! - Everton FC

Hey guys! Presenting you the second episode of the career mode series! If you could please watch and tell me how it is and maybe like and subscribe to my channel! That would be awesome! Hope you guys like the content!

My channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/cheezzyyhd

Comment

Fifa world! Free to play game! Your thoughts?

Hey guys! This video is about the new FREE TO PLAY GAME! RELEASED by EA SPORTS! I talk about the game, give it some review and I HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKE IT!

IF you like what you see : Like, Comment and Subscribe

Comment

FIFA 14 | Career Mode #3 | Everton FC - First Game!

Hey guys! The Third episode of the series and If you want to watch the 1st and the second go ahead and check it on my channel! If you like what you see dont forget to like comment and subscribe!

Comment

FIFA 14| Market Crash#2| CHEAP TEAM! 15K OP SQUAD!

Hey guys! This is the second squad builder that I am posting up on my channel and I must say that the squad is pretty good! If you guys like what you see. Feel free to Like, comment and Subscribe Very Happy

Comment

Kind of boring, try more leagues, rather than just two.

Comment

Hmm, Good ...

Comment

Working...
                X