Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash to Desktop with Infinity Patch

Hi Guys,

I have a little problem where at some point during the second season (this time it's early Nov) the game crashes straight to the desktop (no error messages). It happens during a simulated week, one calendar day before the match. Seems like it breaks the save game - I can't get past it through reloading,

I only have infinity and its fix patch installed. I followed all the instructions to the letter (including the pre-install set up), regenerating after each step as called for.

Really enjoying the patch otherwise - lovely work. I hate to lose the file (Good manager mode with a couple of sweet youth players coming through the ranks!). Any thoughts on fixing the bug and ideally saving the file?

Many thanks,

J

Update: The game crashes the day before a match - I remember seeing (but of course can't find it now) a post that mentioned a way to fix if you isolated when the actual crash happens - any ideas?
    Last edited by clocksendak; 02-07-2014, 11:28 AM. Reason: bad grammar

Had the same problem several times.Was able to go through that particular date by loading my career to an earlier date and simulating past that.Now my career player mode crashes every time i try to go past August 30th 2016.!Havent been able to find a solution to this yet.Tried regenerating even a clean install nothing happens.

Comment

It's a bug non related to FIP.

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=171721

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-13/car...es/td-p/148000
      Last edited by darrek1988; 02-14-2014, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the tip.!Was unaware of this bug.Its my first year with FIFA as through the years i was leaning towards PES.

Somehow i managed to get past that demonic date by loading an earlier autosave and taking a tranfer (even though i didnt want to) from Newcastle Fc to VFB Stuttgart.Now 10 games into the new season and no crashes.!Hopefully it stays that way.!

Comment

Working...
        X