New leagues in fifa 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New leagues in fifa 15

I wonder what new leagues they'll introduce I hope they introduce the Romanian and Turkish leagues! What are your thoughts?

1) We need the option/patch when starting a new career after the January transfer window in real life...Along with the current league statistics, league positions etc.
    2) In the air ball controlling...( I've realized that when i try to control the ball in the air the opponent can header right through me)
    3) We should have more than 3 subs in friendlies, up to 6.
    4) When a player breaks his leg or twists his ankle, it would be realistic if was taken off with a stretcher.
    5) If possible, some irritating bugs should be fixed; for example, players should be aware of physical things in their environment. It happens sometimes the players run right through the corner flags or get pulled through the adboards when celebrating or they run into the nets unrealistically. Players should be able to jump over the adboards or use the adboards to help slow down if it happens that the player is running to quickly.
    6) BBC match of the day.

Comment

Serie C,D Italian

Comment

Ukraine Premier League.. or at least make Ukraine available for scouting

Comment

I hope EA will add polish 1 Liga (which is basically the second level league).

Comment

I hope that EA will add Liga 1 Romania!

Comment

I think that a normaly functioning abillity to add a league to manager mode, without having any drawbacks ( like having to remove any other league ), and a function, which would accordingly add more UEFA Champions League/Europa League qualification rounds.

Comment

i hope they add Moroccan league next year

Comment

I hope that EA will add Ukraine Premier League and Turkish SuperLiga

Comment

Turkish and Ukrainian leagues would be great

Comment

More south american leagues!!

Comment

There will be no Liga do Brasil anymore

Comment

turkish super lig is announced for the next 3 years lol

Comment

Working...
                          X