FIFA 15 Suggestions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA 15 Suggestions Thread

In this thread you can post all your FIFA 15 suggestions and ideas!

All suggestions will be sent to the main EA Sports FIFA Series Producer!

Damien,please tell EA too make FIFA15 NEXT GEN for PC and add Liga1 ROMANIA.

Comment

- Improved servers ...
      - Ability to play with squads from earlier versions of FUT.
      Nothing fancy needed here, just like kick-off but with your older generation FUT squad(s).
      - Also I would just like to have the FUT legends on PC/PS aswell ..

On top of those listed above, I'd like to mention the possibilty of having so-called "wager matches" (a match where you can stake coins/players).
      Alot of (known) YouTube users tend to have wager matches already, but an actual function would be awesome.

Comment

My FIFA 15 Wish - List:

Next Gen Graphics for PC Users !!!!
        More real faces, these generic ones are crap.
        It woukd be nice if the stadiums would look more authentic. Correct Adbords, Banners and so on.
        And most of all. Don't make it all about pace! It sucks!

Comment

Next Gen Graphics for PC Users
          More southamerican leagues
          New southamerican estadiums too

Comment

In career mode, as a play they should go into the player’s personal life e.g girlfriends, going out clubbing, rivalries and charity events. (like in the game Soccer Life on ps2). Also in manager mode; you should be able to change your kit each season, have the option to play a half season ( where you only play each team once) because sometimes it gets a bit boring. Also you should be able to have reserve teams so if you don’t play a player for a while or if they get injured and they are 80% match fit, they can still keep in form for the reserve team, also you should be able to do post match interviews and you should be able to pick your pre-season warm up matches, and at the beginning of the season like in Fifa 07 you should be able to pick a sponsor.When youth players get scouted, their potential rating shouldn't drop as quickly as it does. Also youth teams will be a good addition and have tournaments like the youth fa cup. Also in player mode you could start as youth player and go to trials for teams and play in a match, and you have to get a certain match rating to get through, but if you don't the required rating then you start off at a lower level club. Also more focus should be but on African football as there is a lot of talent there and they should add Nigeria and Ghana back into the game. Deliberate diving and fights on the pitch (should be asked if you want to turn it on before the game, with an age rating). Adding a lot more international teams,leagues and competitions would be more interesting. Also the conference league being added in would make a great addition. Also beach football would be fun. Classic games would be great to play with classic games from the 70′s,80′s,90′s and 00′s and bringing Lounge mode will be great especially when you've got friends over. At international level there should also be U21 teams. On manager mode they should go back to the old menu layout this version is is very tedious with the emails and the global scouting is very irritating, I prefer Fifa 13 where you could just search for a position and the players are listed in order of ability, instead of having to scout them for a long time. Sorry it's so long I just kept on thinking about new things to add.

Comment

Ignite Engine for PC Users

Comment

1) We need the option/patch when starting a new career after the January transfer window in real life...Along with the current league statistics, league positions etc.
                2) In the air ball controlling...( I've realized that when i try to control the ball in the air the opponent can header right through me)
                3) We should have more than 3 subs in friendlies, up to 6.
                4) When a player breaks his leg or twists his ankle, it would be realistic if was taken off with a stretcher.
                5) If possible, some irritating bugs should be fixed; for example, players should be aware of physical things in their environment. It happens sometimes the players run right through the corner flags or get pulled through the adboards when celebrating or they run into the nets unrealistically. Players should be able to jump over the adboards or use the adboards to help slow down if it happens that the player is running to quickly.
                6) BBC match of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkusmania View Post
                  4) When a player breaks his leg or twists his ankle, it would be realistic if was taken off with a stretcher.
                  I second this one.
                  More realistic injuries would be welcome, i.e. when a player gets injured in the 10th minute you can just play with him till the 90th minute without any problems at all.

Comment

My suggestions:
                    *More realistic career (less 42-year old players with 60 overall playing in top clubs)
                    *NG for PC
                    *More licenses for national teams
                    *New NTs like Croatia, Serbia, Ukraine, Montenegro, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Nigeria, Ghana etc.
                    *New leagues from Europe, for example Croatian, Serbian, Hungarian, Romanian, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Greek, Turkish, Bulgarian, Slovenian, not all but please add some
                    *More scouting countries like Bulgaria, Ukraine, Belarus, DR Congo, Bosnia and Hercegovina etc.
                    *Some clubs from lower league levels
                    Thank you!

Comment

My suggestions:

- NG for PC
                      - more faces
                      - more Bundesliga Stadiums
                      - more realistic injuries
                      - realistic fans
                      - realistic cinematics
                      - better referee´s

Comment

I can't connect to my friend. So, Fifa should fix its connection process so that even if it is slow I can at lst connect to others. :@

Comment

Quisiera q pusieran los uniformes actualizados de arqueros para las ligas sudamericanas , tambien poner el next-gen en todas las consolas(incluido pc) q pusieran en las estadisticas el numero de pases tambien mas estadios de sudamerica y poner mas ligas sudamericanas.

TAMBIEN Q NUNCA SE DETENGA EL TIEMPO DE LOS PARTIDOS
                          Y PONER LAS FAMOSAS HINCHADAS Y BARAS BRABAS DE SU RESPECTIVO EQUIPO.
                          Last edited by naam210898; 02-16-2014, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Improved Server Ultimate Team

Comment

1. All nations available for scouting assignments
                              2. Club World Championships (or at least a generic tournament with champions of each federation)
                              3. Option to share and download custom chants (something like Creation Centre but for chants)
                              4. Classic national teams to unlock

Comment

Working...
                              X