No announcement yet.

FIFA 15 Suggestions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE WANT Ibrox Rangers FC Stadium in FIFA 15 .

No more excuses im going to get every Rangers fan to help me get this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE US IBROX 50,000 Seats! Even if it means Celtic park give us IBROX

Comment

something

When you end your player career that you can go on as a manager

Comment

1-Game-play should be a slower.
        2-As a manager I should be able to adjust players positions to where i want them to play for the season...EG. David Silva he is an CAM and can also play as a LM & RM...as manager i should be able to change his Fifa registered position to play where i want him to play especially when using the assistant manger to help with my matches.
        3-I think CPU teams should also offer players and cash for other CPU teams and Users.
        4-An option to add classic players in career mode.

Comment

-Liga 1 Romania (at least Steaua Bucuresti)
          -FUT legends
          -FIFA Interactive World Cup PC version

Comment

Ibrox and Hampden that's all I want for FIFA 15

How can you not put Ibrox in its classed as a 5 Star stadium under UEFA which most premier league stadiums don't have!!!!

Comment

1-Older players negative growth should be slower.
              2-You should be able to use up to 6 subs for any friendly.

Comment

FIFA 15 Player Career mode

I would love it if you could upload a photo of yourself (with transparent background possibility) to add to your virtual pro, so I can have a photo just like the real players.

Also, more dynamic story. I love how they have done it in NBA2K14, where you see cut scenes with your pro together with your manager, famous players etc.

Another cool and realistic feature, would be to add the possibility to ask to take freekicks and penalties in-game. If your pro is not good enough, he will not always get it, but sometimes.

What's always bothered me is that I am tall and quick, but if I set my virtual pro to be a tall person, he gets slow.. That just doesn't make sense to me. I wish that we could choose a set of key aspects to our virtual pro, or something similar.

I really love FIFA, and hope that EA really takes advantage of next gen, and adds loads of new, cool and realistic features when FIFA 15 comes out, and make it the best FIFA yet.

Comment

- Player Impact Engine needs a complete rework in my book. Sometimes I find foul looking hilarious or get given penalty when I won the ball clearly... But the player tripped due to P.I.E. bug/glitch. Not to say much, but this engine lacks POWER (try PES 2014 and their MASS to see what I mean about HEAVY tackles - this is one area PES 2014 excels at imo)
                  - player models need to be upgraded - another are PES did better (bur that's it for this year lol ).
                  - Player switching can still be glitched or not let you switch to correct player at times.
                  - Defensive clearances STOP working when AI decides you're too good. All rebounds and loose ball situations go to AI.
                  -There should be an option to add classic players in career mode
                  -Players coming from the youth system should have style or styles of play as past and present players. Eg... Maradonna=Messi, Pirlo=Veritti etc.

Comment

I want FIFA 15 has real referees, real coaches, and real sound of fans as I usually watch on TV!

Comment

1. Add the Turkish league. It was stupid to get rid of them in fifa 12. Also Greek, Ukrainian, and maybe even Serbian or Czech league too.
                      2. In manager mode let you choose to see everyone's overall, like in fifa 13, or to mask the less renown players, like fifa 14.
                      3. Arrange friendlies with the clubs of your choose during preseason.
                      4. Post match press conferences.
                      5. Include cup tied so that you can't just buy in January to win a cup.
                      6. More player/opposing team/opposing coach interaction.
                      7. Add the woman's leagues (England, Germany, Spain, etc) and maybe let you start a career with them. If not at least include them for matches with your friends, it'd be fun

Comment

The most important thing needed in Fifa 15 (looking at it from a career mode point of view mostly but it applies to the whole game):
                        Basically its fair to say that fifa has surpassed pes over the last few years due to the fact that its gameplay has become fair more realistic, user-friendly, and full of depth while still having simplicity. Being a former sole pes player I feel i have an educated view in saying that Fifa's biggest problem is the fucking menus!
                        There so slow it detracts from the enjoyment so much. Getting into a game feels so laboured and frustrating and i feel like most fifa players have just grown to put up with it. Its not even like EA are trying to address this problem, certainly from a career mode point of view because fifa 14 career mode menus are EVEN SLOWER and more complex than before. I look at it this way... the best football game I ever played was PES6, and the main reason why master league was so fun was because it was full of depth, gameplay was satisfying etc BUT it was also super fast, You could drop in and out games and team lineup screens quickly and easily. Made the game so much better. This is why i really feel Fifa fans need to just stop putting up with crappy EA menus. Fifa already is miles ahead of pes in terms of gameplay nowadays, so theres no need to focus time on improving it much, ALL they need to do is prevent that painful extra 15 seconds it takes to load up my bloody team management screen or that ridiculous pause that happens when choosing a substition. I know it seems like such a minor grip but it would be a game changer i guarantee, and surely with the advancement of console technology like xbox one and ps4 it is possible? PES14 menus are not PES6 fast but they certainly are faster and easier to use than FIFA 14. It just needs to not be such an upheaval to get through menus and its been like this for too long. Rant over

Comment

Pace is every thing in FIFA.
                          No tactics. Just run with fastest player in the beach.
                          this was the first thing must be improved in 15.

Comment

Ya. Legends cards for PC.

Comment

Add Ahly Cairo team from Egypt to Rest of the world.
                              They must make a revolution in the graphics and Player Impact Engine.
                              In FUT. A feature that allows players to challenge with coins.

Comment

Ibrox please. 5 star stadium. deserves to be in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X