Commentator Name (Restricted ID)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commentator Name (Restricted ID)

Hey there, I've tried getting Cristiano Ronaldo's audio files to be played on my Pro Club player, although I've noticed it's restricted.

If I for example take the Adam name in dbmaster and change the ID of that commentator name and put Cristiano Ronaldo's ID there instead, the commentator name 'Adam' is gone from the game.

If I then reset it, take Adam as my commentator name and then edit the ID of Adam, save it and go back in game, my commentator name is reset to 'None'.

Is there any possibility to remove the restriction of using the ID?

Not sure if it's here I should post it or not! I'm quite new to the forums!

No one knows? I managed to get the name 'Cristiano' now in Commentator Name spot in the online pro creation, but it's not played in game.

Comment

Try the latest version of Creation Master 14. There's a new audio feature for commentator names.

Comment

Well, that's where I started. I tried to change the ID's from an available name to Ronaldo, so Abbott for example would be Ronaldo's ID but it failed. I've also tried with cheat engine where I'd find the ID of the current name and change it to Ronaldo's. It worked ,but the audio wasn't played in-game.

Comment

Working...
        X