Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In that case check your loc folder. I bet you still have the files in locale.big and the game reads them and not the patch ones.

Comment

File Master 14 error

I downloaded File Master 14 from the site of Rinaldo and when I start the setup comes this:

How can I fix it? Thanks

Comment

Just re-download the installer.
        Last edited by darrek1988; 12-29-2013, 09:06 PM.

Comment

I solved it by downloading it with google chrome, but I have another problem: after installing it when I click on the icon of the File Master doesn't start and nothing happens.
          Coul you help me please? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lucaccio98 View Post
            after installing it when I click on the icon of the File Master doesn't start and nothing happens
            the same

Comment

hey guys i have a bug during my career: I'm playing with international de porto alegre and when i scout some players i cannot see their results; when i go on my scout reviews, the image with skills on the right is blocked on one player, so i have to push over each player to see its results (but i can only see 5 skills).
              hope you can give me some help with this (if you have understood the problem, i don't know how to explain it better...)

Comment

There's a weird glitch in Career Mode. When I start a career mode, instead of PSG Lyon and Marseille, EA Guingamp and other Ligue 1 last place teams go into the CL groupstages.

Comment

Originally posted by jonajams View Post
                  hey guys i have a bug during my career: I'm playing with international de porto alegre and when i scout some players i cannot see their results; when i go on my scout reviews, the image with skills on the right is blocked on one player, so i have to push over each player to see its results (but i can only see 5 skills).
                  hope you can give me some help with this (if you have understood the problem, i don't know how to explain it better...)
                  Wait, isn't it normally in FIFA that you have to scout the player to have the rest of the data?

Originally posted by guney20 View Post
                  There's a weird glitch in Career Mode. When I start a career mode, instead of PSG Lyon and Marseille, EA Guingamp and other Ligue 1 last place teams go into the CL groupstages.
                  Yes, I'm working on it.

Comment

Hi guys, i've a problem with the file master, maybe i'm just an idiot but when a export all the files from locale.big (exept locale.ini) and i've to delete them i can not find the way to do this, there no 'delete' button, just export.
                    Someone can help me?

Comment

Indeed there is no delete button in File Master, but you have one on your keyboard. Press it and it will do the thing I was talking about.

Comment

Why when I click on the icon of the File Master doesn't start and nothing happens?
                        How can I fix it? Thanks

Comment

There's another glitch. When I played a friendly against Newcastle I had to take a penalty and noticed that the jersey of Cisse had an E disappeared, so it was just '' Ciss''
                          how do i fix

Comment

Originally posted by guney20 View Post
                            There's another glitch. When I played a friendly against Newcastle I had to take a penalty and noticed that the jersey of Cisse had an E disappeared, so it was just '' Ciss''
                            how do i fix
                            Just delete font_18.tff from the 'jerseyfonts' folder in sceneasstes and regenerate.

Why when I click on the icon of the File Master doesn't start and nothing happens?
                            How can I fix it? Thanks
                            Open FM14 as administrator.

Comment

I tried to open FM14 as administrator but nothing changes, nothing happens.
                              How can I do?

Comment

I tried to open FM14 as administrator but nothing changes, nothing happens.
                                How can I do?
                                Try to download FHL-BH-Editor and regenerate with it.

http://editing.myfhl.de/FHL-BH-Edito...-14/ddet/id/10

Be sure to select the " Regenerate ALL BH-Files" option.

Comment

Working...
                                X