[youtube]?v=NH-EvBHvzQw[/youtube]
    Introducing the Israeli Winner League popups

Patch Cover

Features:
    - Full database for all players
    - Full rosters for all Premier League teams and National League teams
    - Full kit sets for Israeli teams
    - All logos are up to date
    - Real fixtures for Israeli Premier League, Israeli National League, Israeli State Cup and Israeli Toto Cup
    - Real contracts for the players (based on fm14)
    - Israel NT will replace Northern Ireland NT
    - Israel's Classic NT will be a part of this patch, and it will replace Classic XI
    - Israel U21 NT will be a part of this patch, and it will replace MLS All-Stars
    - Every NT will have correct name, logo and kits. Paraguay and Venezuela will have fixed roster
    - High quality minifaces for Israeli Premier League & National League players and Israeli players that already exist in the game. The patch will also add minifaces for players who don't have. Thanks for SIA Bouncer for his minifaces pack
    - The patch will fix the overalls of the Israeli players that already exist in the game (Maor Melikson, Eden Ben Basat, Lior Refaelov, Eliran Atar, etc..)
    - Many faces for players and Israeli players playing in Europe
    - More Israeli players in 'Free Agents' in Career Mode

Articles:
    First Glimpse: Five Photos From The Patch
    Second Glimpse: The Faces
    Third Glimpse: Faces, Scoreboard And Another Teams
    Fourth Glimpse: New faces and teams
    Fifth Glimpse: Shoes, tattoo, popup and more!
    Sixth Glimpse: The details of MIL 14

Another Photos:

Eran Zahavi, Maccabi Tel Aviv (Israeli Premier League)

Yero Bello, FC Ashdod (Israeli Premier League)

Gal Arel, Hapoel Be'er Sheva (Israeli Premier League)

Bojan Šaranov & Rubén Rayos, Maccabi Haifa (Israeli Premier League)

Beram Kayal, Celtic (Scottish Premier League)

Oz Rali, Bnei Yehuda (Israeli Premier League)

Credits:
    Database: GuyxPagaz, YairBJ
    Compdata: grazy0731
    Faces: GuyxPagaz, MvTm
    Kits: MvTm, Amit Barel, GuyxPagaz, YairBJ
    Minifaces: GuyxPagaz
    3D Trophies: hartman
    Licensed Stuff: regularcat
    Articles: GuyxPagaz, MvTm

Our Facebook
    Last edited by GuyxPagaz; 01-21-2014, 08:37 PM.

Will it work with FIFA Infinity Patch ?

Comment

Originally posted by Arshiether View Post
      Will it work with FIFA Infinity Patch ?
      nope =/
      the regular version will work on regular fifa

Comment

Is the patch near its release? From the screens it looks very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
          Is the patch near its release? From the screens it looks very good.
          it was supposed to be released already, but because of the demand of the downloaders of this patch, we are adding the national league (2nd league).
          we also have few problems, we don't know how to add replay logos for the league (ids: 83, 350, 450, 550) and we need some1 that could make us 3d trophies...
          do you at least know how to add replay logos? i heard that it's about wipe3d, so i made a new wipe3d "wipe_350_1_container_0", added the files that were needed, but nothing happened. maybe it's because i use jenkey's file loader? i haven't regenerated the wipe3d files, and the location of them is in Fifa14mod folder (file loader)

Comment

Originally posted by GuyxPagaz View Post
            it was supposed to be released already, but because of the demand of the downloaders of this patch, we are adding the national league (2nd league).
            we also have few problems, we don't know how to add replay logos for the league (ids: 83, 350, 450, 550) and we need some1 that could make us 3d trophies...
            do you at least know how to add replay logos? i heard that it's about wipe3d, so i made a new wipe3d "wipe_350_1_container_0", added the files that were needed, but nothing happened. maybe it's because i use jenkey's file loader? i haven't regenerated the wipe3d files, and the location of them is in Fifa14mod folder (file loader)
            We are also facing some issues with the replay wipes, for now we only used the generic EA replay that you can assign with CM14 for the new leagues. For trophies try to find similar 3d models in the data of the game and update the texture. For example we used the Eredivisie Trophy for J-League. Identical model but with different texture. If you have a facemaker in your team then he can easily create a 3d trophy model.

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
              We are also facing some issues with the replay wipes, for now we only used the generic EA replay that you can assign with CM14 for the new leagues. For trophies try to find similar 3d models in the data of the game and update the texture. For example we used the Eredivisie Trophy for J-League. Identical model but with different texture. If you have a facemaker in your team then he can easily create a 3d trophy model.
              we have 3d trophies, pictures soon...
              how can i add the ea generic wipe for the existing competitions? ids: 350, 450, 550

Comment

The sixth glimpse has posted

Comment

finally finally finally.... THE PATCH HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!!

Links:
                  Download
                  Tutorial (ENG - you should put the patch in your FIFA main folder)

Details:
                  MIL 14 1.0, is the sixth patch in the patches stocks since MIL 09

The Patch adds the features below:
                  - Winner League, National League with full structure
                  - Updated rosters for all the teams from the Winner League, National League and for Maccabi Kiryat Gat, Hapoel Kfar Saba, Maccabi Sha'araim And Maccabi Kabilio Yafo from the A League
                  - HD Minifaces for most of the players
                  - More than 170 faces
                  - All the kits played with this year
                  - Updated shoes for all the Winner League players and to the other Israeli Players in the game
                  - Flags for all the teams
                  - Banners for most of the teams
                  - Realistic budgets
                  - Israel NT, Israel U21 NT and Israel's Classic (U21 and Classic are placed in Rest of World instead of MLS All Star and Classic XI)
                  - Realistic adboards for the Winner League, National League, A League, Israel NT and Israel U21 NT, and fantasy adboard for Israel's Classic Team
                  - Fixed database for Israeli players already included in the game
                  - More than 220 tattoos, including Lior Refaelov
                  - Realistic number of Israeli crowd in games
                  - Realistic contracts
                  - Special intro background
                  - And more surprises inside

Credits:
                  GuyxPagaz, MvTm, Barel17 and all MyFIFA teammates not mentioned
                  Credit also goes for all the international moderators helped us. Thank you!

Comment

No problem, mate ;-)

Comment

Working...
                    X