Using custom formations in fifa online h2h seasons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using custom formations in fifa online h2h seasons

Can I use a custom formation in fifa 14 H2H seasons? I can see my custom formations (I have 3) before the start of the game and can choose them as well. However I cannot see them during the match. Moreover if the game that is going to take place have me as the home side it will not launch and gives me this message: “We Have Detected your Squad file does not match that of your opponent, and have cancelled the match to prevent unfair play. Should your squad be corrupted or tampered with, you will need to delete your online squad file and re-download.” Any ideas please?

Just an addition to the above, today I went into H2H again, and what I did differently (I do not see what it has to do) was that I purchased a classic kit and played with it. The match did take place with me as the home side (no message came up) and I could see (and choose) my custom formations even throughout the match, so is this a bug in Fifa or what?

Same here...

Comment

Not to my knowledge, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by jn1 View Post
        Not to my knowledge, unfortunately.
        I did not understand exactly what you meant. It never happens to you and hence the problem (existence) is not to your knowledge or not to your knowledge how to solve it?Thanks

Well does this happens to anybody else or it is just me?

Comment

for me idk , sorry bro !
          My favorite search engine google.com

Comment

Working...
          X