Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commentary Names List PC

Hi,

Does anyone has the list of the names that the commentator says?

Why do I need this? Because when I create a player, the commentator doesn't say his name, except! Except if you copy an existed player and you modified him. For example "Jerome Cameron" from Stoke City, you copy him because you'll create "Jerome Andy" a new football player...

Thanks.

Open the database via dbmaster and search for a table named commentarynames (just before the cz_ tables somewhere at the bottom). There you'll find the whole list.

Comment

Thank you very much darrek1988 ! I never used DB Master, I found the list, DB Master is a kind of excel... But I don't know how it works.

I want to create a player with this commentary "Philipp". I used to copy original player and modified them, like this they got a commentary name as if they were real... (but it tooks to much time, so I wanted this list with DB )

How could I know which player has this value "Philipp" as commentary name (in Creation Master)? I just need to search Philipp and it's done? The only thing I'm not sure, it's because sometimes commentary say the given name too... But I only want Philipp not "Philipp Henry" for example...

Comment

Working...
      X