Fifa 14 3d importer/exporter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fifa 14 3d importer/exporter

Okay i think the time has come to indroduce some of the work i've made so far

So this year i decided to experiment with blender's python for reading fifa 3d files in the same analogy with the PES tools that were available all these years.

I started by importing faces, and piece by piece i managed to import whole stadiums, hair models, trophies models but also export textures from the rx3 containers, with MANY MANY MANY MANY various data formats.

The last few days i am trying to gather up all these different scripts in order to make an all-in-one Importer/Exporter for FIFA 14.

For now i have developed an overall importer (that may still need expansion though) and just today added an export option for head files.

Here is a preview:

And i need your opinion guys, would you be interested in an importer like this? Or should i just keep developing the exporter?
    Also i want to hear your ideas for future additions in the addon.
    And i'll need some testers in the near future

Okay thats all for now, waiting for your input.

Original Topic: http://www.moddingway.com/forums/thread-22716.html

---RELEASE INFORMATION---

INTERFACE PREVIEW

v0.3alpha

v0.4beta

v0.5beta

FIFA 14 3D Importer/Exporter

Blender Script for Importing/Exporting FIFA 14 3D models in Blender.

For now Importing is the main purpose of the script. I've added exporting support for Head Models but it is on heavily WIP.

In general the tool lacks testing, so feel free to test it yourselves and contact me back for error or malfunction reports.

HOW TO USE:

I've uploaded a video tutorial that describes how to install the script and how all the import stuff works.

YouTube - FIFA 14 3D IMPORTER/EXPORTER v0.3 alpha [TUTORIAL]

Here is another video with complete guidance on how to export a head model

YouTube - FIFA 14 3D Importer/Exporter Exporting(WIP) [Tutorial]

Here is another video showing the new v04. beta features alongside with some old ones

FIFA 14 3D Importer/Exporter v0.4beta [TUTORIAL]

INSTALLATION:

You just install the FIFA3DIE.py from Blender. Goto User Preferences, then in the Addon Tab and search for the .py file. For enabling just check it.

You'll need Blender 2.67 or higher. The script should not have any problem with all 2.6 versions of Blender but for the record it was developed in 2.67b

As for exporting, for now its HEAVILY WIP, but if you insist on trying, you modify the head files in blender, select the desired export path and hit the export button. For now you MUST have a valid path of the original file in the 3d import section, in order for the export to work. The script will use that file as a basis in order to overwrite the changes in the model.

Changelog

version: 0.3alpha

-Added Importing support for Head Models, Hair Models, Trophy Models and Stadium Models
    -Added DDS exporting support from every game texture file (Supported DDS type so far, DXT1, DXT3, DXT5)
    -Added Exporting support for Head Models.

DOWNLOAD
    v0.3alpha http://www.moddingway.com/file/37216.html

v0.4beta http://www.moddingway.com/file/37304.html
    Last edited by arianos10; 10-09-2013, 11:28 PM.

This is a VERY useful tool. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Comment

Working...
    X