Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, my name is ryman. Kindly excuse me if my method of posting is erroneous. But as I need an urgent fix for this problem so I'm posting the below details.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU : Intel i5 4440
    Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H
    RAM : 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
    GPU : AMD Sapphire Radeon 6570 1 GB DDR3 PCI-e
    Windows installed version : Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've installed FIFA 14 by nosTeam which was working properly earlier when I had an old PC with windows 7 32 bit and 2 GB RAM

However as I upgraded my hardware to the above mentioned specifications, I've been unable to play fifa14 as the game gets installed but doesn't run.

I've installed microsoft .net framework 4.5 and also the latest 64 bit GPU drivers (amd-catalyst-14-9-win7-win8.1-64bit-dd-ccc-whql) as described here
    (http://www.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-14...oubleshooting/)

The error I'm facing is an APPCRASH given in the below snippet (taken from the error itself). I've tried the solution (Choosing compatibility for the application) mentioned in the above link but to no avail.

---------------------------------------------------
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: fifa14.exe
    Application Version: 1.2.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 03f40040
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_0a9e
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00330087
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please assist me to resolve this as it has been a while since I played FIFA 14 so I'd appreciate any help that I would get. Thank you.

Also tell me do I need to install anything else and kindly provide the know-how for the same if applicable.

Comment

Hey everyone.

I have recently been playing FIFA 14 on the xbox 360 in career mode as a striving pro player.
      I played without issues up to 11/Aug/2013 (in game date) just before a cup match.
      After successfully saving and quitting the game and xbox, I returned to the game the next day and notice that I got redirected back to the 11/Aug/2013. Frustrated, I continued playing hoping that I just forgot to save.
      Again I quit the game and started playing the next day, unfortunately returning to the 11/Aug/2013.

I have been reading through various forum pages and watching countless Youtube videos for a solution to this 'glitch' but I have had no luck.
      I have tried saving and then saving and quitting, saving two files of the same data, and starting a new career but I have been unsuccessful.

I gone into the next month and I really don't want to restart my career again.
      PLEASE help me and other users of this game because this seems to be a common glitch with no solution or patch towards the fix of it.
      NEED HELP ASAP!!

Comment

Working...
      X