Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello... I am a newbie here... One quick question, how do i assign VP face with revolution mod?? i manage to do it with fifa 13 but now its seems to be impossible cuz I can't really understand in which .lua file should i put assignPlayerFace... Your replies will be much appreciated... BTW. Thanks for this wonderful mod, scouser09!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kay9 View Post
      hello... I am a newbie here... One quick question, how do i assign VP face with revolution mod?? i manage to do it with fifa 13 but now its seems to be impossible cuz I can't really understand in which .lua file should i put assignPlayerFace... Your replies will be much appreciated... BTW. Thanks for this wonderful mod, scouser09!!
      You do not need to assign it, just add the files and they are detected automatically. I think the virtual pro ID is 30999.

Comment

Thanks bro...

Comment

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
          Are you saying that it enables and disables in the same match on a player? If so then some pictures would be helpful, thanks.

PLAYER NUMBER 9 - ENABLE AND DISABLE TECHFIT
          0:07 / 0:10
          0:25
          Last edited by baggio; 10-28-2013, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Revolution Mod V.1.1 added to the 1st post!

Comment

MY FRIENDS STAND WITH PROBLEMS, AFTER UPGRADE TO V1.1, DISABLE HAIR, TESTED (Fifa14 i68Regenerator 4.1) BUT SEEMS TO DISABLE RM, RETURNING VALUES FOR DEFAULT PLAYER.
              TRIED CHANGING HAIR IN GAME, CLOSE FIFA.
              THANK YOU!

Last edited by baggio; 10-29-2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

I also sent a PM to scouser, but probably somebody else can help me out as well:
                Dear scouser,

First of all thanks for releasing the new Revolution Mod.

I have a little problem and I hoped you could help me.....

When I import adboards in Creation Master, I can't assign them to a specific team. How do I state them, so I can use the Revolution Mod to assign them to a team?
                Also the same question, but than for balls. How do I specify a ball to a specific team?

Thanks in advance for your help.

It would be nice if you could show me by taking some screenshots of the actions I have to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by baggio View Post

PLAYER NUMBER 9 - ENABLE AND DISABLE TECHFIT
                  0:07 / 0:10
                  0:25
                  This is strange. I know the player models when the player is far in the distance are shared between normal and tight fit. The player seems too near to the camera for this to apply, but this the best explaination I can suggest at this point.

MY FRIENDS STAND WITH PROBLEMS, AFTER UPGRADE TO V1.1, DISABLE HAIR, TESTED (Fifa14 i68Regenerator 4.1) BUT SEEMS TO DISABLE RM, RETURNING VALUES FOR DEFAULT PLAYER.
                  TRIED CHANGING HAIR IN GAME, CLOSE FIFA.
                  THANK YOU!
                  Is this your virtual pro? In V1.1 his hair disappears and changing it ingame causes a crash? Sorry, I am having trouble understanding your english.

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                  I also sent a PM to scouser, but probably somebody else can help me out as well:
                  Dear scouser,

First of all thanks for releasing the new Revolution Mod.

I have a little problem and I hoped you could help me.....

When I import adboards in Creation Master, I can't assign them to a specific team. How do I state them, so I can use the Revolution Mod to assign them to a team?
                  Also the same question, but than for balls. How do I specify a ball to a specific team?

Thanks in advance for your help.

It would be nice if you could show me by taking some screenshots of the actions I have to follow.
                  After you have imported, you need to find the file(s) and rename them to the filename noted in the documentation, I have noted the folder there as well.

Tip: You can open the file with RX3Master (included with File Master 14) to view the textures, you can import textures with this program also.

Comment

Is this your virtual pro? In V1.1 his hair disappears and changing it ingame causes a crash? Sorry, I am having trouble understanding your english.

MY hair disappears and changing COLOR ingame causes a crash, SORRY FOR THE HORRIBLE ENGLISH (PT-BR), THANK YOU
                    Last edited by baggio; 10-30-2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Which documentation are you referring to?

Comment

I'm having trouble adding jersey fit could someone please post a reference image, thanks

Comment

MY hair disappears and changing COLOR ingame causes a crash, SORRY FOR THE HORRIBLE ENGLISH (PT-BR), THANK YOU
                          Is this your virtual pro or a player created ingame?

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                          Thanks for your reply. VVhich documentation are you referring to?
                          The RM14 documentation is in the documentation folder of the .rar file.

Originally posted by PeacemanNOT View Post
                          I'm having trouble adding jersey fit could someone please post a reference image, thanks
                          For say player ID 123, create a file called player_123.lua in the players folder and add the assignment in that file.
                          Last edited by scouser09; 11-02-2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
                            Is this your virtual pro or a player created ingame?
                            Virtual Pro

Comment

Originally posted by PeacemanNOT View Post

Comment

Virtual Pro
                                I checked and there is a problem editing players created ingame. Right now I do not know the cause of the problem, but I am working on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X