FIFA 14 Demo Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA 14 Demo Discussions

What do you think about the FIFA 14 Demo?

http://www.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-14...emo-available/

For me is a good game, a little bit different that 13. The match is too short, only 3 minutes/ half. Is any patch available fo this problem?

Comment

Hopefully there will be one soon. Stay tuned!

Comment

EA Sports impressed me this year... Even though the game is current-gen EA changed the game a lot... I like very much how the players are moving and the ball is not jumping on the pitch like in FIFA 13/12/11.
        Last edited by Alex; 09-11-2013, 10:30 PM.

Comment

The ball dynamics has certainly been worked upon... Also the player reactions are better,but to be honest I did not find anything "much" different than Fifa13. May be its cozin the promos we only saw the next-gen gameplays... Anyway!! Guyz I had a doubt, the "true ball" and "pure shot" features are in the current-gen(without ignite engine) or not??coz I think I noticed the strange ball movement while taking shots...

Comment

Originally posted by Dev_Fifa View Post
            The ball dynamics has certainly been worked upon... Also the player reactions are better,but to be honest I did not find anything "much" different than Fifa13. May be its cozin the promos we only saw the next-gen gameplays... Anyway!! Guyz I had a doubt, the "true ball" and "pure shot" features are in the current-gen(without ignite engine) or not??coz I think I noticed the strange ball movement while taking shots...
            "Pure shot" is presented in the official trailer for FIFA 14 on XBOX 360, PS3 and PC.

Take a look at 0:35... About "True ball" I don't know what to say.

Comment

Ι think Fifa this year is gonna be amazing! I liked the fact that Strength is a much more important factor. The only thing i really dislike is the finesse shot which is pretty overpowered but i heard that EA is gonna fix it for the full version

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmy View Post
                Ι think Fifa this year is gonna be amazing! I liked the fact that Strength is a much more important factor. The only thing i really dislike is the finesse shot which is pretty overpowered but i heard that EA is gonna fix it for the full version
                That's good news! That shots are very annoying...

Comment

i don't really like it, i prefer fifa 13. player passes are pretty "retarded", all shoots out of the box goes nowhere and the goalkeepers don't move. player dribble is pretty robotic when he runs.
                  except that, the game has improved. it still has a problem with offsides.

Comment

Ι dont think the passes are retarded. They are just not guided as they were in the other games. That makes fifa realistic dont you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmy View Post
                      Ι dont think the passes are retarded. They are just not guided as they were in the other games. That makes fifa realistic dont you think?
                      I have the same opinion. Passes are much much better!
                      Last edited by Alex; 09-16-2013, 07:02 PM.

Comment

demo is great

Comment

Working...
                        X