Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA Futsal 13

[center:1kxwt5mr]FIFA Futsal 13

Have you ever wanted to play FIFA Street on your PC? Yes? Then we are happy to introduce you to one of the greatest mods ever made for the FIFA Series, FIFA Futsal 13! This mod will enable the true street football experience in your FIFA 13 thanks to all of these features:

Features

- 7 vs.7 Mode
    - Futsal Balls
    - Realistic Futsal Boots with new boot model
    - Realistic Street Clothes
    - 10 Futsal Stadiums (Night Version Only)
    - New sweat effect
    - New menu and backgrounds
    - New Scoreboard
    - New Font
    - New Street Chant and Sounds
    - New Intro Movie
    - Futsal-FIFA Street 4 Fusion Gameplay:
    • Fun skills-oriented gameplay based off FS4.
    • AI tackling greatly reduced to be more like an online player.
    • Paired with the above feature is stronger marking and awareness.
    • AI does a few more skills. Yet to find out how to make the AI perform many tricks… WIP.
    • Slowed pace focusing on more friction with the court floor.
    • True futsal tactics and buildup. Still using longballs for some teams.
    • Tight matches. Goals are infrequent although the payoff for doing tricks is very high.
    • Push-pull disabled for FS4 like effect. Defending is challenging.

Screens

Credit List
    AndreaPirlo21 – Graphics, Gameplay & Database
    Nyckz – Stadiums, Sounds and Graphics
    fifayoun – FIFA Street 2012 Files Conversion (Balls,Boots,Street Clothes,Stadiums,Fonts,Sounds,etc)
    zico99 – Balls, Menu Backgrounds & Sweat Effect
    Damien – Menu Graphics, Stadium previews, Scoreboard Texture,Chant & Install Setup
    Kurlboy – Futsal Balls
    Grafsky – Intro Movie
    MonkeyDragon – Scoreboard
    scouser09 – Futsal player.lua

Before you install the mod be sure to follow this tutorial:
    How to have multiple FIFA 13?s installed on the same HDD

DOWNLOAD

You must Read the “Read Me (Install Instructions)” and ”How to get 7v7 Mode (Cheat Engine Tutorial)” files to install the mod and play it properly![/center:1kxwt5mr]

Re: FIFA Futsal 13

It's a great mod you really need to download this.

Everyone will love this mod but if you are a skiller you will see the differince of doing your skills.

-

Hope i can help you

Comment

He I have a question:

What do you mean with the folloning step:

'Make sure to deactivate the trainer before exiting the match to avoid crashing!'

What is the trainer en hoe do you deactivate it?

Ps: Thank you for the great patch!

Comment

Originally posted by wiSek
        He I have a question:

What do you mean with the folloning step:

'Make sure to deactivate the trainer before exiting the match to avoid crashing!'

What is the trainer en hoe do you deactivate it?

Ps: Thank you for the great patch!

Wait for the game to end. After that go to CE and hit space to deactivate the values. Now you can start a new match but follow the same CE steps as you did in the first game. In this case you have just to change the values to 120 and hit space to freeze them.

Comment

pleaseeee.. teach me .. how to get the 7vs mode.. i dont understand cheat engine!...

Comment

I do not have fifa 13 original can use this package!! if so how do I install ~

Comment

Originally posted by andspinlla
              pleaseeee.. teach me .. how to get the 7vs mode.. i dont understand cheat engine!...
              All the instructions are in the read me files in the mod's folder. There's even a video tutorial link in the CE tutorial file.

Originally posted by jutark
              I do not have fifa 13 original can use this package!! if so how do I install ~

Read the instructions in the mod's folder.

Comment

yeah i have readen the "readme" but i dont understan where is "RCM".... please make a short video!... the mod is awfull but there are too players... i need 7vs7

Comment

Originally posted by andspinlla
                  yeah i have readen the "readme" but i dont understan where is "RCM".... please make a short video!... the mod is awfull but there are too players... i need 7vs7

I already posted in the post above you. " There's even a video tutorial link in the CE tutorial file. "

Comment

i have installed the way it was in the tutorial. I have understood anything. But when i click the fifa13.exe either from the desktop or from the folder, the game doesnt start. Origin pops up but the game doesnt start.

Comment

Originally posted by khagga926
                      i have installed the way it was in the tutorial. I have understood anything. But when i click the fifa13.exe either from the desktop or from the folder, the game doesnt start. Origin pops up but the game doesnt start.

Try to use your default FIFA13.exe and see if it starts! If you read the Install Intstructions notes carefully you would have seen this: "...in case you encounter problems with this .exe, please use your default one!"

Be sure to have the v.1.1.00 FIFA 13.exe pirated or original!

Comment

Excuse me, I have a problem. I installed the mod, but there are only kits, boots, and start movie in the game. No stadiums, fonts, graphic of menu.

P.S. I've been doing this fashion spread in the territory of the CIS countries and therefore wanted to fully understand how to install this Mod
                        www.fifatoday.com - the best for FIFA player in the CIS

Comment

Desculpem-me se eu estiver fazendo muitas perguntas mas, como vocês que desenvolveram o Mod, sabem mais do que nós simples usuários que não sabem usar o CheatEngine, então devem nos dá suporte.
                          Eu particularmente não achei o link do Tutorial em vídeo como dito acima.
                          E tenho várias outras dúvidas.
                          Pois depois de ter feito tudo como estava escrito no tutorial ainda tenho dúivdas. Meu FIFA Continua como antes.

- Quando o Regenerator é aberto, quais opções devo selecionar? O meu não está no padrão.
                          - Eu devo iniciar o FIFA 13 "original" ou com o "Mod"?
                          - Quando aperto pause no antes do inicio da partida devo ir ao CheatEngine e clicar no pequeno icone de computador e selecionar FIFA13.exe

Por favor, se ja tem o tutorial em video, postem o link aqui.

EN-US

Excuse me if I'm asking lots of questions but, as you have developed the Mod, you know more than us simple users who do not know how to use CheatEngine, then we should support.
                          I do not particularly found the link Video Tutorial as stated above.
                          And I have several other questions.
                          For having done everything as written in the tutorial still have dúivdas. My FIFA continues as before.

- When the Regenerator is open, what options should I select? The mine is not in default.
                          - Should I start FIFA 13 "original" or the "Mod"?
                          - When I press the pause before the beginning of the match I go to CheatEngine and click on the little computer icon and select FIFA13.exe

Please, if you already have the tutorial video, to post the link here.

Comment

Originally posted by Berbatov
                            Excuse me, I have a problem. I installed the mod, but there are only kits, boots, and start movie in the game. No stadiums, fonts, graphic of menu.

P.S. I've been doing this fashion spread in the territory of the CIS countries and therefore wanted to fully understand how to install this Mod

You didn't regenerated or forgot to point the regenerator to the correct FIFA 13 folder with the installed mod. (Right-click on the regenerator and set path). Also be sure that all the data tabs are green!

Originally posted by Mateus Guedes
                            Desculpem-me se eu estiver fazendo muitas perguntas mas, como vocês que desenvolveram o Mod, sabem mais do que nós simples usuários que não sabem usar o CheatEngine, então devem nos dá suporte.
                            Eu particularmente não achei o link do Tutorial em vídeo como dito acima.
                            E tenho várias outras dúvidas.
                            Pois depois de ter feito tudo como estava escrito no tutorial ainda tenho dúivdas. Meu FIFA Continua como antes.

- Quando o Regenerator é aberto, quais opções devo selecionar? O meu não está no padrão.
                            - Eu devo iniciar o FIFA 13 "original" ou com o "Mod"?
                            - Quando aperto pause no antes do inicio da partida devo ir ao CheatEngine e clicar no pequeno icone de computador e selecionar FIFA13.exe

Por favor, se ja tem o tutorial em video, postem o link aqui.

EN-US

Excuse me if I'm asking lots of questions but, as you have developed the Mod, you know more than us simple users who do not know how to use CheatEngine, then we should support.
                            I do not particularly found the link Video Tutorial as stated above.
                            And I have several other questions.
                            For having done everything as written in the tutorial still have dúivdas. My FIFA continues as before.

- When the Regenerator is open, what options should I select? The mine is not in default.
                            - Should I start FIFA 13 "original" or the "Mod"?
                            - When I press the pause before the beginning of the match I go to CheatEngine and click on the little computer icon and select FIFA13.exe

Please, if you already have the tutorial video, to post the link here.

- To regenerate use the 1st option of the regenerator!

- You must click on the FIFA Futsal 13.exe from your desktop with the Nike ball to play with the futsal mod.

- The link is right under the cheat engine tutorial title. Here I'll copy/paste from the tutorial file:

================================================== =========

Watch this tutorial if you're still having issues following the instructions bellow:

==========================================
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbpJuR7o5Fc
                            ==========================================

How could you missed it?

Comment

SPANISH

Disculpe, tengo un problema. Podria hacer un VIDEO TUTORIAL de "Como instalar FIFA Futsal 13" explicando como instalaro, como ajustar the regenerator Y el CE.

Thanks You

INGLISH

Excuse me, I have a problem. Could make a TUTORIAL VIDEO "How to install FIFA Futsal 13" explaining how INSTALL, such as adjusting the regenerator and the EC.

Thanks You

Comment

Working...
                              X