This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FIFA 14 Suggestions Thread

1.include more classic teams like bayern of 1974 ,real madrid of 55's etc.

2.better players in classic 11 like maradonna,pele,di stefano,puskas etc.

3.face for managers and bench players

4.uefa champions league,world cup,euro licenses

5.in career mode a players attributes reduce drastically after 30+ which is not always the case...see xavi

6.ability to use the career mode team for kick-offs in matchday

7.make skills easier to perform using keyboard

8.add more leagues like argentinian league,turkish super league etc.

9.ability to just manage a national team and not a club which is the case in real life...

10.historic campaigns like can u win 5 consecutive european cups ike real madrid using the real madrid team of that time, the players skills would be adjused each year accordingly,or can u win champions league 3 times using beckenbauer's bayern? etc.

Comment

hi..

first of all manager mode must be changed thoroughly. option for interaction with fans should be made, much like fifa 08.I will make the gameplay more interesting.

2-in gameplay its all about the players in the pitch. But what about the manager and the crowd?a few clips of crowd emotions and manager's emotions should be added, like when a player misses a sitter, or scores fantastic goals, the emotions of manager and aswell as crowd emotions changes....if those emotions are shown during the game, it should make the game much more realistic.

3. after goal celebrations should be shown in different camera angle to make it more realistic.

4. player attributes fall sharply when a player reaches age of 30-32....it should be corrected.Some of them actually have potential of playing top quality football at their 30s.

5. club offers should be realistic,like i have won the world cup as a manager of spain national team while coaching for manchester united, but when i applied for the coaching job of real madrid i got rejected..I mean wtf? there is no room for a world cup and 3 time champions cup winner manager in real madrid?

these are the things i feel should me adjusted/corrected.....thanks......

Comment

2nd post

1:Improve offside descisions...sometimes players are offside but not affecting the play.

2:Add more history of club and players so commentator don't have the same things to talk about over and over, may be they can refer players to likes of Raul, Roberto Carlos etc.

3:Testimonial matches for ledgends that are about to retire...we should be able to choose any player we want classic and current.

4:Retire players can also be coaches for lower league teams or even become 2nd coach to current team, may be even president of the club.

5:Player of the year, team of the year and goal of the year awards.

6:More statastics, players should be able to break records Eg. Rooney just passed Sir Bobby Charlton all time goals record for the club.

7:Goal keeper tend to mature at a later stage in their career, may be their stats should drop at age 35/36 rather than age 31/32 like other players.

8:Older players should be given expericence when their stats drop...take Lampard for eg. he isn't everything he use to be but he is still good.

Comment

1. More realism in AI's transfers in Manager mode. Improve their intelligence so they would buy players they actually need and also, decide not to sell their key players for all the money in the world.

2. More tactical flexibility. Try and give very team different style. For example; a team can start with a very high pressing from the beginning of the match, not only in the last 5-10 minutes if they're losing. Different moves from players with different tactics and formations. More runs being made by fullbacks behind the defence etc..

3. Big vs small... For me, it is unrealistic that for example Chievo attack Juventus from the kick-off, or Getafe vs Barcelona, etc... Give the AI that sense of respect for the bigger team, let them park the bus, play on counter attacks etc..

4. Improve AI's and users defence. Players tend to drop out too much, especially when AI is chasing the result in the final minutes. It is almost certain that I will score at least one goal on the counter EVERY time. Also, when I pass the ball to my striker, who is facing the opponents goal with his back and has the opposition defender on his back I can always dribble him just by moving the ball to side and facing the goal right away, EVERY time. Improve those reactions.

5. Improve reactions of opposition players when I dribble past them. They almost don't even try to get the ball back, just running lighter behind my player. Make them more persistent.

6. Improve referees. Especially when it comes to penalties. They give the call for penalty too easy even if the tackle is completely clear, especially sliding tackles.

7. Reduce the number of handballs. Sometimes I feel like I'm playing handball instead of soccer.

8. Reduce the number of chip shots or Panenka shots from the penalty spot. In real life we see that move very rarely but in FIFA 13 it is a common thing; at least 2-3 penalty's like that per a shootout.

9. Improve goalkeeper reactions when a player dribbles him or goes round him. Make him get up quickly and try to get the ball again.

10. AI makes far less fouls than users. Again, make the AI more persistant. Let more "battle" going on and more fouls.

11. Improve the ball physique. Make it more bouncy. First touch error is a great thing but the ball physique doesn't really correspond with it. More bouncy, make it look heavier, if you know what I mean.

12. Player development in manager mode is too quick and unrealistic. Slow it down a little bit.

13. More leagues and more stadiums, that is always an imperative.

Comment

Remove scripting.

And fix net physics.

My FIFA 14 Kit thread on Soccergaming

Comment

3rd post:

1: Realistic dribbles, wingers tend to use more stepovers and body feints than anything else because their intentions are to beat the opposition players and cross the ball etc,

2: Commentators should talk about the top scorer of the leaguse and compare them to other top scorers in the other leagues, talk about the reverse fixture and the goals, fouls and cards etc.

3: Bigger clubs tend to scout for players in the lowers leagues smaller club should use the youth systems to prouduce these players

4: Fifa world player of the yr awards etc.

5:Gameplay should be slightly slower, players must have total control over the ball and movements

6: There ah players that gone on loan while the transfer window is closed

7: In the box play is a little too clustered sometimes you don't know whats going on.

8: I see on the goals of the week player can dribble through ah whole side and score,. This is rediculous!! Wehn dribbeling stamina must be taken into mind, its a realistic game we want, so more realistic dribbles plz.

Comment

Great suggestions guys! Also please suggest new celebrations and dribbling skills.

Comment

I want the "create a player" function improved. This function has not been improved since Fifa 12 at least..

I want the faces to look more realistic, and not so much plastic.

Also I would like new hairstyles.

I would love to see the Neymar rainbowflick. "lambreta" and not just the old rainbowflick.

Comment

4th

1: Outside the boot crossing, especially for players with a week foot value 2 & under

2: Internation squad #s should be in range of #s 1-23... Stars wear their favorite #s and full out the rest according to what position they play.

3:We should hv total control over passing, players should be able to do quick conter attacks as well as solw build up play.

4:More posession football frm ai as well as player

5:Everyone love to do fancy dribbles but truth is we don't always see it inna game, it need to be a lil more realistic

6:I also want the "create a player" function improved. Players should be able to choose hairstyles from players in the game as well, penalty step ups as well as the run up for freekicks

7:"NO CELEBRATION" option for respect for former teams.

8:Introude scoreboards like "Barctv, Chelseatv & MUTV etc...

Comment

My suggestions:

1.Try to add as many new European and not European leagues without replacing. Add some new teams playing in CL and EL like Bate. The leagues I would like the most are Ukrainian Premier League, Turkish League, Liga 1 Romania, Jelen Super Liga and Gambrinus Liga.

2.Please try to have as many licensed national teams as you can. It would be good if there will be some new. Please add Estonia, Croatia, Ukraine, Nigeria, Ghana, Slovakia, Angola, Mali, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and more.

3.Please add more free-agent players like in FIFA 13 Hitzlsperger, Boruc, Smolarek etc

4.Try to get T-Mobile Ekstraklasa license

Comment

Fifa .
                        but there are some improvements that are a must such as
                        !. The most important is that there should be main competitions such as uefa champions league & Europa league as well as FIFA world cup & UEFA Euro
                        2. We should be able to move ourselves in the manager and pro career modes.
                        3. More realastic speeches in career mode.
                        4. More realastic cup celebrations ......such as in the pes 2007.
                        5. All international teams.

Comment

5.Make all new teams licensed and without replacement

6.Try to make as many referees' and coaches' names real as it's possible

7.Add Kidaba's celebration

8.Give us possibility to edit kits and logos of unlicensed teams

9.Make new tactics

10.Slow down the game.

11.Add as many European leagues which are licensed as you can without replacement as you can (min. 2)

12.Please add clubs from leagues which won't be in Fifa 14, for example if you won't make Veikkausliiga, give us every club playing in CL and EL (I don't mean that you must make teams from San Marino or Malta, but better countries-it would be nice)

That's it for now. I maybe gonna add more ideas. yao troll

Comment

1: All UEFA National Teams,All CONCACAF National Teams,All CONMEBOL National Teams &
                            CAF National Teams

2: Automatic subs option button

3: licensed refree & scoreboards

4: Show medics on the field, coming for players on stretchers

5: Pre & post game speeches for manager, speeches should be based on the game

6: Gary neville for commentary

7: In career mode when you add a player to your shortlist you should get updates on them every month to see how their performance has been. Same with players loaned out, getting updates on their performances would be good as you can see how well they develop as players.
                            Another idea is to have an actually youth team you can play with or watch the games they play, you could then think about bringing them up into the first team.
                            There should be a better scouting network too, you should be able to set up more then one scouting network per country. You should also give the scouts certain details on the players you want, e.g: Position, style, top attributes and more.

8: Plz continue to improve passing and crossing

9: realistic body movements

10: press conferences, rumors, interviews, etc

Comment

My suggestions:

1. add more national teams

2. add international tournaments

Comment

1: Ai defence needs to be improved; we need tham to make realistic movements when clearing out the ball, they block you with their bodies when they miss out on a tackle, plus the in the box response is far quicker than that of the user.

2: Game pace needs to be slower

3: User need a little defensive help frm our ai.

4: Re-introduce fan favorite

5: 1st Teams players complaing too much when you use young players in the cups and at the end of the season.

6: in the box freekicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X