Revolution Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revolution Mod

Guys, i just reinstalled my FIFA 13 and i just apply nimnim face pack and everything since i try to edit player.lua file but there's no change in game after updating to revolution mod v1.2. After i regenerate using iard68 applictaion there is no player on the field just black with the player names. When i reinstall everything seems fine but when i apply the nimnim mega face pack and edit some file in player.lua file (setJerseyFit) it does the same thing. I used nimnim faces before and it worked without no problem until i update to V1.2 of RM..

Is there any solution to this problem?

Re: Revolution Mod

You don't need to add the RM13 codes for the faces because RM13 V.1.2 will automatically recognize any new face that has been added to the game. Try to remove the assignPlayerFace codes from your player.lua and your problem will get fixed. Remember that bald player still need their RM13 assign code because FIFA13 assign automaticaly hair to bald players with no RM code.

Comment

Re: Revolution Mod

Originally posted by Damien
      You don't need to add the RM13 codes for the faces because RM13 V.1.2 will automatically recognize any new face that has been added to the game. Try to remove the assignPlayerFace codes from your player.lua and your problem will get fixed. Remember that bald player still need their RM13 assign code because FIFA13 assign automaticaly hair to bald players with no RM code.
      I have a clean player.lua and now it has assignPlayerFace because i installed the national mega face pack by niminim. Still the same.. That what happen before i reinstall the game, after i reinstall it i try to put setJerseyFit(playerID,1) but the player has nothing change. Got any clue how to fix this?

Comment

Working...
      X