Some help with modding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some help with modding

Hi guys, I've always been a console based FIFA player until this year and because I'm struggling to find a few answers to some questions I have and I was wondering if someone could help me out?

I have recently installed the Regenerator Ver 3.1 tool and installed the FIFA 13 Barclays Premiership flags mod and Serie A flags mod and they've worked just fine.

The issue I'm having is that i would like to add new adboards but when I look in the downloads there isn't many at all, in fact none for any of the English leagues.

So I was wondering:

How I go about making my own? I am good with Photoshop but I have no idea how to implement the boards I design into the game.

Are the FIFA 12 adboard packs compatible with the FIFA 13 game? I'd imagine not but it's worth asking.

If anyone could help me with this it would be fantastic as I've enjoyed skinning for the Sims games in the past and I am a big FIFA fan, I was even invited to playtest FIFA 11 in EA Canada and was flown out for a week. I love FIFA and the idea that I can now learn to improve the visuals of the game is an exciting prospect but I need some help to get started, cheers

Spike
    [centeragqmzv0][/center:oagqmzv0]

Re: Some help with modding

The FIFA 12 adboards will work just fine but they are outdated since they were made for the 11/12 season. Making adboards is very simple, the only problem is that it takes a lot of time to find the proper materials. I'll make some time this week and create a detailed video tutorial that will show you how to make an adboard set for your own team. I will share the link here when the tutorial is ready. Cheers mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Damien
      The FIFA 12 adboards will work just fine but they are outdated since they were made for the 11/12 season. Making adboards is very simple, the only problem is that it takes a lot of time to find the proper materials. I'll make some time this week and create a detailed video tutorial that will show you how to make an adboard set for your own team. I will share the link here when the tutorial is ready. Cheers mate.
      Wow that's awesome, so once I know how to make one for say Bristol City then I can just repeat the process to make ones for other teams? It's all fairly simple in that sence?

Thank you for that as well, it's very much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by BigZombieMonkey
        Wow that's awesome, so once I know how to make one for say Bristol City then I can just repeat the process to make ones for other teams? It's all fairly simple in that sence?
        Yep. But as I said, finding images for sponsors, searching pics for the team's actual adboards,etc can take some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Damien

BigZombieMonkey wrote:Wow that's awesome, so once I know how to make one for say Bristol City then I can just repeat the process to make ones for other teams? It's all fairly simple in that sence?

Yep. But as I said, finding images for sponsors, searching pics for the team's actual adboards,etc can take some time.
          I'm sure that's something I'd quite enjoy

-- Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:12 pm --

OK so I've been working on some boards today in photoshop, so far I'm getting along nicely and they're looking good but I still have 0 clues on how to implement something into the game. Where shoulod I start looking to figure this out so that I can start testing the adboards in game? I'm actually working on Bristol City adboards because I support them and figured where better to start my modding than with my own club so I was wondering is it possible to change the boards for each individual club? How would I learn to do this? Is there anywhere that teaches tutorials on this kind of thing?

Comment

You will need to import them with CM13 and assign the adboard ID to your team with Revolution Mod 13.

Comment

Working...
            X