This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to have multiple FIFA 13's installed on the same HDD

[center:19hizab3]Most of the patch users don't know how to have multiple FIFA 13's installed on the same HDD. This tutorial will teach you how to do it and it will allow you to run multiple FIFA 13's on different mods with no errors and without losing your saved careers!

1) Install a clean FIFA 13 with no mods. (This will be your original FIFA 13 that will allow you to play the online modes with no heavy mods installed)

2) Copy/paste the FIFA 13 folder in the same location as the original FIFA 13.

3) Rename the copied FIFA 13 folder in FIFA 13 Mods as an example. You will use this FIFA 13 to apply mods.

4) Remember to create exe shortcuts for each FIFA 13 folder you copy/paste with the folder's name!

5) Create a different Profile for each FIFA 13 you have!

6) Now you can have as many FIFA 13's as you like!

One important thing to bear in mind is not to connect to the EA servers while you are on a FIFA that has a patch installed with a modified database! The game will crash! You must play offline in order to work! (To play offline open Origin, go to Origin tab from upper left and select GO OFFLINE)

This trick is recommended to those who want to install patches with database modifications, like new league addons etc without losing their current careers in Career Mode.

Another thing not to forget is when you use i86 Regenerator be sure that the FIFA 13 folder which the regenerator points is the right one!

Bellow you can see my example:

As you can see i have the:

- FIFA 13: for Online use/Career Mode

- FIFA 13 Modding: for mods testing

- FIFA 13 UPL: for the Ukrainian Premier League Patch 13[/center:19hizab3]

Re: How to have multiple FIFA 13's installed on the same HDD

I'm having a problem where, when I have multiple FIFA 13 installations, Origin only wants to run the original copy. For instance, If I copy the original FIFA 13, create a separate folder, and patch it with the Road to World Cup 2014 patch and try to run it, Origin runs the original FIFA 13 instead. In order to run another copy of FIFA, I have to rename the folder to FIFA 13 so Origin recognizes it as the original install. Is this normal, to have to rename the main folder every time you want to run a different version of FIFA 13? If not, is there any way around it? Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by pawlwawl06
      I'm having a problem where, when I have multiple FIFA 13 installations, Origin only wants to run the original copy. For instance, If I copy the original FIFA 13, create a separate folder, and patch it with the Road to World Cup 2014 patch and try to run it, Origin runs the original FIFA 13 instead. In order to run another copy of FIFA, I have to rename the folder to FIFA 13 so Origin recognizes it as the original install. Is this normal, to have to rename the main folder every time you want to run a different version of FIFA 13? If not, is there any way around it? Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!

Try to move the duplicated FIFA 13 folder out of the Origin Games folder and don't forget to set Origin offline! (To play offline open Origin, go to Origin tab from upper left and select GO OFFLINE)

Comment

just installed Turkish League 13 patch.. but can't find any devlopment in FIFA 13...
        hence am already installed IFM 13 patch... and played it also...can't understan how to re install a clean FIFA 13 with no mods again in same programe files....and also can't understand how to rename the new file.... how can i create different fifa 13 profiles..?? plz help... can you provide me any easy way to play the FIFA 13 game with turkish league....
        and one more thing is there any NAPOLI SSC patch??

Comment

Originally posted by Zeugens
          just installedcan't understan how to re install a clean FIFA 13 with no mods again in same programe files
          If want to install a new clean FIFA13 and don't want to lose your modded FIFA 13 just rename the folder to another name like FIFA 13 Mods.

how can i create different fifa 13 profiles..???
          Profiles can be created in FIFA 13 when you open FIFA 13 at the Profiles selection page.

can you provide me any easy way to play the FIFA 13 game with turkish league....
          The easiest way is to follow the guide above.

s there any NAPOLI SSC patch??
          Yes,there is a Napoli SSC patch on FIFAMania's website. Search it there.

Comment

Hey

For me, your tutorial is not working

can you make a video tutorial to show, wheather i made any mistakes ?

It would be really nice if you make a video tutorial

AXEBruno

Comment

There's no need mate. It's rather simple and this tutorial tells everything you need to know.

Comment

i instaled TLC patch succesfully but then Ukraine league patch doesnt work....

Comment

Originally posted by qwertz123
                  i instaled TLC patch succesfully but then Ukraine league patch doesnt work....

It's rather obvious it won't work since you can't install both patches on the same FIFA 13 because each patch has a different database!

Comment

@Damien

hi i have a problem with this patch

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/show ... p?t=183903

FIFACrashDump_CL1186746_2013.05.19_16.01.38

i have installed multiple FIFA 13?s on the same HDD

step by step according to your tutorial!!

any solution? please help.. thanks in advance

Comment

How can you intalled this Patch? bacause I dont Know!! Helpe-me!

Ok I finally Figured Out how to make it work Awesome patch! thanx FifaInfinity!

when I install the directory fifa 13, the game starts but back to windows!

Give-me the step by step!! Please

Comment

How can i Install this Clean FIFA 13?

Where is the Program?

Help-me , because i dont know to install this patch!

Comment

Hey

I don´t understand point 4) of your tutorial
                          Can you explain me how to do it?

AXEBruno

Comment

Originally posted by AXEBruno
                            Hey [img]./images/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif[/img]

I don´t understand point 4) of your tutorial [img]./images/smilies/icon_e_sad.gif[/img]
                            Can you explain me how to do it?

AXEBruno

After you copy/pasted your duplicated FIFA 13, go to its exe and create a shortcut to your desktop and rename it after the mod you want to install or installed on the new FIFA 13 folder.

Comment

Okey, first time doing this and im completetly lost.
                              Don't really understadn this "easy" tutorial, so please be my guest and help me

[color=#333333; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.1875px; text-align: -webkit-center; background-color: #e1ebf2; font-weight: bold]1) Install a clean FIFA 13 with no mods. (This will be your original FIFA 13 that will allow you to play the online modes with no heavy mods[/color][color=#333333; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.1875px; text-align: -webkit-center; background-color: #e1ebf2] installed)[/color] Here I guess im just gonna install my original fifa as it is right ?[color=#333333; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.1875px; text-align: -webkit-center; background-color: #e1ebf2]2)[/color][color=#333333; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.1875px; text-align: -webkit-center; background-color: #e1ebf2; font-weight: bold] Copy/paste the FIFA 13 folder in the same location as the original FIFA 13.[/color] What Fifa 13 folder in the same folder ?! I only now beofre this patch have 1 Fifa 13 folde,r wich is the "original" Fifa[color=#333333; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.1875px; text-align: -webkit-center; background-color: #e1ebf2; font-weight: bold]3) Rename the copied FIFA 13 folder in FIFA 13 Mods as an example. You will use this FIFA 13 to apply mods.[/color] So this patch should go in a folder named Mods ?[color=#333333; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.1875px; text-align: -webkit-center; background-color: #e1ebf2; font-weight: bold]4) Remember to create exe shortcuts[/color] for each FIFA 13 folder you copy/paste with the folder's name! exe shortcuts of what with what folder name?[color=#333333; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.1875px; text-align: -webkit-center; background-color: #e1ebf2; font-weight: bold]5) Create a different Profile[/color] for each FIFA 13 you have! Dont think so..[color=#333333; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.1875px; text-align: -webkit-center; background-color: #e1ebf2; font-weight: bold]6) Now you can have as many FIFA 13's as you like![/color]

Comment

Working...
                              X