Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be rich on Ultimate Team

Hello Guys,
    Here we will explain how you can be rich on FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM.

First of all you won’t get rich in FIFA 14 Ultimate Team without lots of work. Forget the coins generators, card duplicators or other cheating methods people tell you about. They are no more than scam tactics that will make you even poorer.

Time: You’ll need free time enough to apply some coin-earning tactics. The more time you have, potentially more chances you’ll have to earn lots of coins.

Market:Knowing the market in FIFA 14 Ultimate Team is very important. Use the database or add your targets to your watch list and monitorize the behaviour of these cards. Knowledge is power.

we will work in several steps otherwise it will not be possible to understand this.

If you have any problems you can always say you can always post your own tips.
    Last edited by Axej; 09-14-2013, 08:12 PM.

Hope i can help you

Method 1:Consumables

Let's get started:low profit

Consumables are a bit of a unique market in that every Ultimate Team player will need them from time to time, and they'll need a lot if they're playing games frequently. Because these items are generally much cheaper than players, people are willing to pay a bit extra just to get them and not have to worry about them anymore. You can take advantage of this by targeting high use items such as Contract, Fitness, or Injury/Health cards and buying only the cheapest you can find. Sometimes this will require you to bid for items just before their time runs out, but ultimately if you can manage a 100 coin profit margin, you should be good.

Hope i can help you

Comment

Method 2:Happy hour

HAPPY HOUR:

Always try to take advantage of happy hour, even if you're not buying packs yourself. Everyone is putting up their loot from packs on auction at the same time. More supply means cheaper prices for just about EVERYTHING. Remember that these auctions will start ending one hour after happy hour goes live - look for your cards then. Always try to find ways to take advantage of this, here's what I have done in the past:
      invest now, and sell the cards at a later date. Some happy hour's I've been able to buy rare gold contracts at 150-200 coins (!!). I filled up my entire trade pile and consumables, and sold them for 700+ each just a few days later.
      invest in your club. During happy hour I bought a lot of staff cards, for the boost they give to consumables. I have around a 50% bonus to every contract I assign to a player, meaning it's costing me a lot less to keep my players on the pitch. Decide for yourself if this investment is worth it.
      have an eye on a player? Now might be the perfect time to buy him.
      DON'T sell a lot during this time, especially gold items. You won't get nearly as much for your goods as you would usually. If you open a few packs, store what you can in your club and sell them at a later time.
      Always check to see what kind of packs are being offered during this happy hour.

Hope i can help you

Comment

thanks for help !

Comment

wow,thx. I made 2k coins!

Comment

Originally posted by Axej View Post
            HAPPY HOUR:

Always try to take advantage of happy hour, even if you're not buying packs yourself. Everyone is putting up their loot from packs on auction at the same time. More supply means cheaper prices for just about EVERYTHING. Remember that these auctions will start ending one hour after happy hour goes live - look for your cards then. Always try to find ways to take advantage of this, here's what I have done in the past:
            invest now, and sell the cards at a later date. Some happy hour's I've been able to buy rare gold contracts at 150-200 coins (!!). I filled up my entire trade pile and consumables, and sold them for 700+ each just a few days later.
            invest in your club. During happy hour I bought a lot of staff cards, for the boost they give to consumables. I have around a 50% bonus to every contract I assign to a player, meaning it's costing me a lot less to keep my players on the pitch. Decide for yourself if this investment is worth it.
            have an eye on a player? Now might be the perfect time to buy him.
            DON'T sell a lot during this time, especially gold items. You won't get nearly as much for your goods as you would usually. If you open a few packs, store what you can in your club and sell them at a later time.
            Always check to see what kind of packs are being offered during this happy hour.
            Started playing FUT #14 recently, but I haven't seen any happy hours so far.
            How often are they?

Comment

Ea should tweet it I think

Comment

Thanks for help I really wants to be rich!

Comment

Thanks for all!!

Comment

Awesome, I'll be trying this!

Comment

Great tips!
                      --------

Comment

thx! but in my opinion the better way to get coins is buying and selling chemistry styles.

Comment

Hopefully my guide will help out some of you as well http://gameguidefaq.blogspot.ca/2013...king-tips.html
                          FIFA 15 Skill Moves:
                          http://gameguidefaq.blogspot.ca/2014...-ps4-xbox.html

FIFA 15 Coin Making Guides:
                          http://gameguidefaq.blogspot.ca/p/fi...ing-coins.html

Comment

Working...
                          X