• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamepad problem

Hi everyone!

OK, i have problem with gamepad.
    After i followed this:
    There is a fix to play the game with generic controllers: Go to Start-> Run-> (or maybe press the Windows button + R) -> type Regedit -> HKEY_CUURET_USER ->System->CurrentControlSet->Control->MediaProperties->PrivateProperties->Joystick->OEM-> and there in some of the three folders you should find a file called OEMName->Right Click on it -> Modify.. ->Rename USB Gamepad to ” Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2 ” .

... problem is that i have a lot folders with OEMName and no one folder actually is OEMName - USB Gamepad.
    I have OEMName's like -> USB, 2-Axis, 8 Button gamepad, - USB Vibration pad, - USB Wireless 2.4 GHz Gamepad, - USB, 4-Axis, 13 Button gamepad

Problem is that i don't know what OEM needs to be changed.

Here's the picture so you could see what i'm talking about:

I dont even have a Wheel on my PC

Can you please help me somehow?

Regards,
    Replacement

EDIT: [glow=red:37arc7s7]PROBLEM SOLVED![/glow:37arc7s7]
    I just copied buttonDATAsetup.ini from FIFA11 folder (in my documents) into FIFA12.
    If you uninstalled FIFA11 you probably should have FIFA11 folder in My Documents.

Re: Gamepad problem

Hi I'm pretty sure I have the same problem. I have a Trust gamepad that worked fine with FIFA 11 mostly because EA gave us the option to customize the layout unlike 12 Here's the link so you can see it for yourself: Trust Gamepad 17518

It has a PS3 button layout and was wondering how I can change the button layout to x=a, b=circle and so on, like the xbox layout

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comment

Done. ! My Gamepad Is Work.

For Someone This Is My Config
      mediafire.com/?d3hhbumqmjha36y

Extract to Game Folder [Example : D:\GAMES\EA Sports\EA SPORTS FIFA 12 Demo\Game]

Comment

Maybe the gamepad has a problem or try to set up the percentage of the deadzone a little bit. Had the problem with the left steering with nearly every pad i had before and i simply increased the deadzone each time the car started to steer left. Started with 0.02 and got up after some time till 0.15. But after 0.15 i usually bought a new pad, because it wasn't playable anymore.

Comment

Hey,
          I am lewischristo. I have some problem in resolution of game.In my computer window 7 is instal. The resolution of the screen is small. I am try to this solve the problem in game setting.But it is not possible. Please guys advised me to set resolution of game.

Comment

Working...
          X