• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everton FC - TRY NOT TO LIKE

PC
    WORLD CLASS

AARON ROBIN TAKES COACH ROLE AT EVERTON
    Even though the last season was good for Everton, The Toffees announced today their changes. Roberto Martinez was sacked and, the 30 years old coach, Aaron Robin will be in charge. Everton finished fifth in the 2013-2014 Barclays Premier League, but CEO Robert Elstone considered that Martinez is just not the right man to take Everton to the next level.

Born in Aarschot, Belgium, Aaron Robin moved to Netherlands at the age of three. There, he finished his studies and, at 25 he followed Ajax Coach Academy. Yesterday, he obtained the Pro Licence and, today the big sign camed.

Aaron Robin
    "Yesterday I was at home in Belgium. The phone called and a man named Bill Kenwright told me he's Everton's chairman. I was shocked because I just received my Pro Licence and a big club like Everton already contacted me. Now, I'm here and I promise you that you will see the best football Everton ever played and I'm not joking. I already participated at a training with the guys and I am very proud to be the coach of this team. In a further press conference I will tell you more about my vision at this club. But for now, just one thing. Possesion and passes!"

SKYSports
    "Robin already started his job at Everton. After his first contact with the team, he started searching players. A centre back player is what he looks for now"

Comment

Working...
    X