Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA Infinity Patch 14 (Official Thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freak
    replied
    Very good patch !

Leave a comment:

• alperen141
    replied
    Will you do the Winter Update?

&

Some of kits are not so good. Are those that you can find or you get permission to add? If the 1st one, I can help.

Leave a comment:

• guney20
    replied
    Originally posted by High Ray View Post
    can i ask a question ? what does "While playing Ultimate Team or Seasons, Shakthar and Galatasaray will use Steaua and Bate Borisov kits and logos." mean?
    Let's say you are using a Galatasaray/Shaktar home jersey on FUT. On your game, it will show the kits of Steaua or Bate, but for you opponent it's still Galatasaray/Shaktar jersey.

Leave a comment:

• High Ray
    replied
    can i ask a question ? what does "While playing Ultimate Team or Seasons, Shakthar and Galatasaray will use Steaua and Bate Borisov kits and logos." mean?

Leave a comment:

• Canary
    replied
    Originally posted by fredhoer View Post
    But... the turkish league is a low quality league too
    Fenerbahce qualified for semi finals of European League last year. Also Galatasaray qualified for quarter finals of Champions League. Turkish League includes many good players. A few examples: Meireles, Sow, Kuyt, Sneijder, Drogba, Muslera, Riera, Bruno Alves, Milos Krasic, Emenike, Emre Belozoglu, Gonul, Almeida, Malouda, Bosingwa...

Leave a comment:

• fredhoer
    replied
    Originally posted by Canary View Post
    What should I do if I don't want low-quality leagues like Japan and Ukranien leagues? How can I remove them? I only want the Turkish Super League.
    But... the turkish league is a low quality league too

Leave a comment:

• FV.Jon
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMensur View Post
    Can I download this on original FIFA 14?
    Yes, you can

Leave a comment:

• MrMensur
    replied
    Can I download this on original FIFA 14?

Leave a comment:

• Damien
    replied
    FIP14 Fix Patch #1

This patch will fix the boot script missing path error and the EPL name font issue:

https://www.mediafire.com/?g0rcajud14c6zci

Leave a comment:

• Canary
    replied
    What should I do if I don't want low-quality leagues like Japan and Ukranien leagues? How can I remove them? I only want the Turkish Super League.

Leave a comment:

• adamsanatobibi
    replied
    I have made ​​a J-League scoreboard, similarity +/- 97%
    download here : http://adf.ly/bhFgk

#ForzaFifaIndonesia

Leave a comment:

• darrek1988
    replied
    The last from my list - Bunyodkor PFK (UZB)

+BONUS: All of the missing Club World Cup teams

Leave a comment:

• darrek1988
    replied
    This one goes to all of the FI fans from Thailand. One of the last CL teams I've made (the last one is in progress - screens tomorrow) :P

Leave a comment:

• Damien
    replied
    Originally posted by vasse View Post
    can you please tell me how i can check all greek players potential with cm 14? or data base master? please! i have both those programmes but cant find the option to chech greek players potential... thank u in advance
    After you open CM14, click on File and the Open FIFA 14. Wait for the db to load and after that search the Greek Superleague. Click on the team you want, select the roster tab, click on the player you want to check and at select the tab skills. There you can see the potential of the player.

Leave a comment:

• darrek1988
    replied
    New teams available for the AFC Champions League (and in friendlies):

Leave a comment:

Working...
X