Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

FIFA World Cup 2014 Patch Thread & Support Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scherzkeks View Post
    here you are, including the resulting error message of the app crash. As mentioned this happens right after the mascot splash.

Screenshot
    Ok Problem solved, I set all the executables to compatibility mode for win xp sp3. (I'm running win 8.1) Now it works although graphic glitches have now occurred. But by tweaking the settings through the nvidia driver this also works fine now.

Thanks for this marvelous mod!

Comment

Originally posted by skubul92 View Post
      Hi guys,
      I know this thread was mentioned in this disscusion not once, but I still didn't catch the solution. The problem is that I can't play friendly matches and tournaments with 'new' 207 teams, I just can't see them. I followed the instructions given in readme. The things from the World Cup Patch work for me are scoreboards, pitches, wrinkles, the new menu, faces, tatoos and the kits for the teams which EA provided. I have original copy of FIFA, but I often play offline due to internet problems.

Thanks anyway
      Try to regenerate! Download File Master 14 and regenerate by clicking the first icon in the top left of the program that says Regenerate bh when you hover the mouse over it:
      http://fifa-master.com/downloads/cat...ls-for-fifa-14

Originally posted by mircea157 View Post
      I can't play with Brazuca , it dosen't appear in the settings menu , i can't see the other african teams , i can't play tournament ! IS SOMEBODY GOING TO RESPOND TO ME ? YOU ALREADY PISSED ME OFF !

No one is forced to respond to you, this is a FREE patch that we created in our free time for everyone to enjoy at 0 cost. We try our best to give support to all users with issues when time allows us, we can't be online 24/7 because we are also busy with our lives, so being "pissed off" has no excuse in this matter, please work on your attitude before posting in that manner.

Regenerate as above and see if it works. Also double check you installed the patch in the correct directory!

Originally posted by tomih View Post
      Hi, I had the logo problem with the tournament mode, so I regenerated the files and solved it. I always choose 32 finalists mode for tournament and 23 man squads for database, but when I go to edit my teams in the game it appears like 42 players in every team with an outdated formation and tactics. I can play the game, but that is pissing me off. Is there a solution? Thanks!
      Try to regenerate again?

Originally posted by Scherzkeks View Post
      Ok Problem solved, I set all the executables to compatibility mode for win xp sp3. (I'm running win 8.1) Now it works although graphic glitches have now occurred. But by tweaking the settings through the nvidia driver this also works fine now.

Thanks for this marvelous mod!
      Glad you found a fix!

Comment

And the numbers of kits of Algeria? They will not fix it? The kits Algeria has no number on the front or back.

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
          Try to regenerate! Download File Master 14 and regenerate by clicking the first icon in the top left of the program that says Regenerate bh when you hover the mouse over it:
          http://fifa-master.com/downloads/cat...ls-for-fifa-14
          Thanks for the advice Damien, but it still doesn't work for me. I re installed FIFA, I tried different solutions, I think I just have to give up, but anyways, your patch is amazing even without all the teams

Comment

Graphic Card Problem

Hey guys!
            I have a problem regarding the graphic card that is used by the WC patch. I have a laptop with an integrated Intel card and a seperate Nvidia graphics card. Now the thing is that the default card is set as the Intel one. But if I try to play the performance is very weak because the game is simply not playable with the integrated card. So I opened the Nvidia Panel and changed the default card.
            But when I now start the game the Messi splash screen appears and FIFA looks like the normal FIFA 14. Only the team db seems to work but without the layout and the correct flags or symbols.

Is there any solution?
            Thanks in advance.
            Ben

Comment

do i have to install revolution mod first before install this patch ?

Comment

Hello everybody! Firts of all my congartulations and thanks to this patch development team!You´ve really done some serious and great job and the patch is looking awesome. Maybe you´ll be so kind to help me to solve a problem I have. I installed the patch (all-in-one version), set up my settings, ran the game and everything worked just fine. I choosed 32 team final stage and played Netherlands vs Spain first game just fine. But when I try to play the second game againts Australia the game simply closes after I choose team uniform. So I ran a game again and choosed the autosave and the game window closed the second time just like the first time. I tried to put Origin offline - the problem repeated. Fifa is retail version, I run Windows 7 x 64. Maybe you could suggest me something?

Comment

Hello, I need to uninstall this mod but I don't really know how. I proceded to delete the folders named FiWC, I believe there were three in the installation folder. I will reinstall the mod again, but I need to test something that is causing me issues and I'd like to see what mod is actually causing it.
                  Thanks in advance.

Comment

Has anyone had the issue of the pause menu not showing up? The patch worked fine until yesterday. Now, no matter whether I pause in the 1st Half or get to Halftime, I cannot continue the game. The game still runs, with the "camera" flying over the field, but that's it.

UPDATE
                    It seems it happened only when using Niger as the home team.
                    Last edited by SimUmp; 07-17-2014, 12:33 AM.

Comment

hi. i was playing normally until wednesday, with absolutely no issue, but after the latest update of the origin software, the patch just stopped to work. i run all steps correctly but the game starts with the messi screen and default fifa menus. the 207 teams are all there, but without kits or logos. if i start a game in any of the new stadiums, the stadium graphics don't load: the players and balls do appear floating in a black nothingness.

i'm using finale 1.0. i tried a full fifa reinstall, reinstalled the patch several times, running and not running the regenerator. nothing has fixed the issue. what should i try now?

Comment

Hi there,

First off, thanks so much for all the work you guys put into this patch. Unfortunately, the issue first noticed by Gonira is still happening. For some reason, the patch doesn't seem to be able to see the assets (logos, kits, stadium models, etc) and does not render correctly.

I know that it's been a very long time since this was last worked on, but I wonder if somebody might have a solution for this problem. It seems a shame that all this wonderful work might have been cut off by something that might be a simple matter of changing where the database points to so that it can display the assets properly.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by sub.optimal.61 View Post
                          Hi there,

First off, thanks so much for all the work you guys put into this patch. Unfortunately, the issue first noticed by Gonira is still happening. For some reason, the patch doesn't seem to be able to see the assets (logos, kits, stadium models, etc) and does not render correctly.

I know that it's been a very long time since this was last worked on, but I wonder if somebody might have a solution for this problem. It seems a shame that all this wonderful work might have been cut off by something that might be a simple matter of changing where the database points to so that it can display the assets properly.

Thanks again.
                          I think Origin broke it. Damien won't update it anyways. I'm not sure if anyone else has a fix.

Comment

Working...
                          X