Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

How to change kits? Teams names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change kits? Teams names?

Hi,

I wanna change 2 teams and make my own teams.
    in Saudi Arabia league :
    Change the name of Al-Ahli to King Band FC
    Change the name of Al-Ettifaq to Red Hot United

Also change the kits. (I used to do kits with PES for the PS2 with Game Graphic Studio... I guess it's a bit the same tool/way to change kits)

I think I could do the kits, but I need a kit as an example (where everything is located), all the teams on Fifa 13 are built on the same way?

What should I need? What tool? or if someone is okay, can I just make the kits and the teams logos and send him, like this he just has to replace the kits/logo and change those 2 teams names, than he send me the patch... ? (I guess I could do it, but I try the easiest way lol)

Last question : actually I'm creating my players, Fifa allowes how many created players? (I need +/- 50 players for the 2 teams)

Thanks !
    PS : Sorry if I send too much topics at the same time (3 for today)

Re: How to change kits? Teams names?

You don't have to swap any of the teams to make it work. For instance you can make a new one in Creation Master & assigh it to Rest of the world.

But if you need to change the team name then the easiest way to do it is.. also in Creation Master :P

Comment

Thanks for your quick and good answer
      It seems awesome ! So I could put my face on the game

It's okay, I just need to know how to use this great application, if someone has a good tuto, it will help me

I did my 2 teams, but I had to swap with 2 original teams (PAOK and Racing Club), because I was not able to do 2 new teams...

Thanks

Comment

Well, I did my 2 teams, it's perfect!

But now I got a new prob... I try to do my face on Fifa 13... But I can't import my .PNG image, I have a window error 5015 saying that I don't have the correct resolution... My .PNG is 256*512 like the original... What must I do?

Comment

Working...
        X