Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road To World Cup 2014 Patch (Expansion Available)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Road To World Cup 2014 Patch

can anyone help me please. when i install patch in folder fifa13-RTWC my regenerator won`t start..how to fix error ? i have blackbox version of fifa..is this problem maybe ? help please

Comment

Originally posted by dario9
      can anyone help me please. when i install patch in folder fifa13-RTWC my regenerator won`t start..how to fix error ? i have blackbox version of fifa..is this problem maybe ? help please

I dont even know what you mean by "blackbox version".

Comment

Originally posted by sterretje22
        still nothing found for my problem? [img]./images/smilies/ashamed3.gif[/img]

Unfortunately no mate. Maybe it has something to do with Windows 8. I'll try to find more users that play FIFA 13 on Win8 with this patch and see if they had your same problems.

Comment

Originally posted by jschuck12001

dario9 wrote:can anyone help me please. when i install patch in folder fifa13-RTWC my regenerator won`t start..how to fix error ? i have blackbox version of fifa..is this problem maybe ? help please

I dont even know what you mean by "blackbox version".
          now i can play..but i have a problem.. when i went to tournament i cant choose european national team..i want to take Croatia but all is wrong...when i go to tournament for road to world cup is all mixed..i really dont know what to do..i cant play normal with this patch..

Comment

Hi, i had the same problems like sterretje22.

The point is if u didnt installed the english Commentators it didnt start.

if u install Fifa fresh with english Commentators (or so) it works.

i hope u fix it, so everyone can play in his language.

BTW the mod is great thanks at all who worked on it.

PS. Sorry for my bad English

Comment

I'm having issues with the chants. I've done everything it says in the setup PDF but i still cant hear them in game even if everything but crowd is turned off. I've noticed when i put the chants folder into my music libary then add it to the media player then don't play.

Comment

Originally posted by nani17
                I'm having issues with the chants. I've done everything it says in the setup PDF but i still cant hear them in game even if everything but crowd is turned off. I've noticed when i put the chants folder into my music libary then add it to the media player then don't play.

When your on your desktop open WMP and locate the playlist files within WMP. Click on them and see if the chants start playing for that specific playlist. Also you can just copy all playlist files from my patch into your "playlist" folder which is in your "my documents" folder and this may help. First you need to make sure the playlist recognizes where the sound files are. I will check back to see your response.

Comment

Thx Revil and your english isn't bad
                  will there be a patch comming soon for this language fix?

I just installed again a clean install and again the RTWC 2014 and the patch 1.2 and let the Regenerator do his work

then I boot in offline mode and had agian the brazil screen and then it crashed again
                  ~Star~

Comment

Originally posted by Revil
                    Hi, i had the same problems like sterretje22.

The point is if u didnt installed the english Commentators it didnt start.

if u install Fifa fresh with english Commentators (or so) it works. [img]./images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

i hope u fix it, so everyone can play in his language.

BTW the mod is great thanks at all who worked on it.

PS. Sorry for my bad English
                    So are you saying you can only play with English Commentators? Or do you just need the English language files installed but you are able to use other commentaries? I'm American, I dont speak other languages besides a little Spanish so I didnt do any loc data for anything other than English. Sorry but I am limited on time and already spent many hours on the patch as it is. I wish I could have the patch in all languages but I dont have the resources to do it.

Comment

So i fixed the commentator Problem.

I made an Cleaninstall in complete English (Commentator and Text),

then i copied the german big files into it. As i start the Game it crashes, but now i d

eleted the last 3 big they are all 1kb.

Then i start the game in German it crashes, if i start in English it works. Now u go to the settings ingame and change commentator in German.

Now u have English Text ingame, but u can play with German Commentator.

I think it will work for all other Languages.

Greetings from Germany

Comment

Road to World cup 2014 patch issue

Hi folks,

I'm desperatly searching for help regarding "Road to World cup 2014" patch installation.

My PC confiig is WIN 7 Home Premium 6 4 bit SP1.

I have following thoroughly the tutorial to install the patch i.e.

Installed FIFA 13 fresh install (without Mod patch) on the same directory (and also on another directory) that the "online" Fifa 13

I have uncompressed the patch in the new fifa 13 folder and ran Road To World Cup 2014.exe (as Administrator)

Ran i68 Regenerator which completed successfully

Then I went to Tournaments folder and ran RTWC 2014 PATCH (UEFA tournaments or CONCACAF)

Created fifa 13 shortcut that points to the new fifa 13 folder

Created new profile in fifa 13 and set Origin "offline".

When I start fifa 13 (Road To World Cup 2014) the game starts but no World Cup patch applied.

I have already spent quite a lot of time on that but couldn't spot what is wrong.

Can anyone out there shed some light on this?

Much appreciated

Comment

Re: Road To World Cup 2014 Patch (Expansion Available)

After you set the new FIFA 13, install the RTWC 2014 patch to the new FIFA 13 main folder, remember to select the FIFA 13 folder and not the Game folder inside it! Also be sure that the regenerator points to the correct FIFA 13 folder! (Right-click on the regenerator and set path)

After you did that apply the Patch Expansion with the update 1.2! There will be no need to switch the tournaments after you apply the expansion.

Good luck!

Comment

Hi Damien,

Thank you for your response.

I did run the RTWC 2014 patch inside my new fifa 13 folder that I named "Fifa 13-RTWC2014" and pointed the regenerator to the path where my Fifa 13 fresh installation (Fifa 13-RTWC2014) resides.

Weird thing that I noticed after I reapplied the RTWC 2014 patch following with the Patch Expansion with the update 1.2. is that the game started with the Mod 1.80 patch background image instead of the Brasil World cup 2014 background which in fact shows me that the RTWC 2014 patch did not work?

Any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by sfm
                              Hi Damien,

Thank you for your response.

I did run the RTWC 2014 patch inside my new fifa 13 folder that I named "Fifa 13-RTWC2014" and pointed the regenerator to the path where my Fifa 13 fresh installation (Fifa 13-RTWC2014) resides.

Weird thing that I noticed after I reapplied the RTWC 2014 patch following with the Patch Expansion with the update 1.2. is that the game started with the Mod 1.80 patch background image instead of the Brasil World cup 2014 background which in fact shows me that the RTWC 2014 patch did not work?

Any idea?
                              You need to install this mod on a clean fifa, if you have another mod installed then the RTWC mod will have problems or might not even work!

Comment

Damien,

I appreciate your help on this.

I'm getting more and more fustrating as RTWC2014 seems a great patch to me but I'm still unable to make it works.

I have installed (I thought it was) a clean fifa13 by unzipping the fifa13.zip file from the fifa13 DVD to a new directory.

Then I started fifa13 and I'm seeing modding patch in it? Why is that so as the file unzipped come from the DVD?

The question is, how can I get a fifa13 fresh install if I cannot get it from the DVD?

I'm hanging on it as I really want to enjoy the RTWC2014 features.

Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Working...
                                X