Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

2 minute Halves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 minute Halves

I was just wondering whether anyone knew of a 2 minute half patch or mod was available: it would make a season as manager mode take a lot less time! Thanks.

Re: 2 minute Halves

Edit your rna.ini file from your FIFA 12/Game folder.Just change the //HALF_LENGTH=6 paremeter to 2.

Comment

I'm sorry I can't find that file, should I just create it with notepad?

Comment

Yes mate.

Comment

OK so I created the file, then I just put what you told me in: HALF_LENGTH=2
          The 2 minute option does not appear in Game Settings however, so should I put anything other than that in the file?

Comment

It's normal that it doesn't appear!Just play a game and you will notice the time difference.

Comment

Hey there, sorry to be so annoying but when I set the half length to 4 minutes, I played a match and and timed it, to find it did last 4 minutes, not the 2 set in the rna file. Any solutions?
              Again, sorry to be an annoyance.

Comment

Try this:
                http://www.mediafire.com/?h0jr2612m52fhlc

Paste it in your FIFA12/Game folder.

Comment

Thank you very much for your help, but unfortunately it still isn't working. Never mind, I'm sure you've got better things to do.

Comment

In the Federal Sport League, the two-minute warning is relinquished when two minutes of occupation instance remain on the occupation timekeeper in apiece half of a strategy, i.e. unreal the end of the ordinal and quartern lodging. There is an further two-minute warning in the rarified circumstance only two minutes stay in an period period. If the football is in endeavor when the quantify reaches 2:00, the two-minute warning is titled forthwith after the measure concludes, when the clump is alleged dead. The two-minute warning stops the strategy quantify in all cases.

Digital camera
                    Online camera store
                    Digital camcorder
                    Camera store

Comment

can you do this for having 45 min halfs?? in fifa 12

Comment

Working...
                      X