Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

be a pro cm11 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

be a pro cm11 problem

Hi. So i created a team and players for that team with cm and i edited the "Tournament in manager mode" and the "tournament mode" and i can play manager mode with that team well but when i go to tournament mode and i select the league where the team created by me is and i press enter the game crash. But i don't really care about the tournament mode. The worst thing is that i can't play be a pro mode When i enter be a pro mode select the the league where the team created by me is and than i select my team and i select a player from my team it appears the newspaper and than when i press enter the game crash. I think i did something wrong when edited the "Tournament in manager mode" and the "tournament mode". If i want to play an exhibition be a pro match it works perfectly fine! Please help me! Sorry for my bad english.

Re: be a pro cm11 problem

You must use original EA IDs for new teams. Like 58 for example.

Comment

Working...
    X