Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

FIFA Infinity Patch 20 Official Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pala032
    replied
    Thanks Damien !!! I'm still in a saved career mode and upgraded to 3.5.1. It works perfect. When I start new career mode I will move to the fourth version of the patch. Thank you very much to all the FIP team for so much work and dedication !!!

Leave a comment:

• Damien
    replied
    Addressed some bugs from v.4.0 and is now compatible with the latest FIFA 20 update. Moreover, users who have started a career using FIP20 v.3.x can continue their career mode saves by downloading v.3.5.1 now compatible with the latest update as well.

Leave a comment:

• Pala032
    replied
    3.5.1 or 4.1?

Leave a comment:

• southwest87
    replied
    Me, after the last EA update who broke FIP 4.0 :

Leave a comment:

• Damien
    replied
    The release of the new update will be delayed after we decided to address the bugs reported in the initial release of 4.0 version. It will take a couple more days until we will get everything fixed. Thanks for understanding!

Leave a comment:

• Pala032
    replied
    My English is very poor, I use the Google translator. I explain it short and simple ...

Origin - app settings - automatic game updates - OFF

Hope it's understandable!!!

Leave a comment:

• Simonetos
    commented on 's reply
    Unfortunately my friend, my game updated to it's newest version before I realize that isn't compatible with 4.0 patch!!! If this is what you mean.

• Pala032
    replied
    Simonetos... Remember to disable automatic updates in Origin settings to avoid incompatibility until the reconstituted version comes out.

Leave a comment:

• Simonetos
    commented on 's reply
    Okay Damien, thank you for your answer!!!

• Damien
    replied
    Originally posted by Simonetos View Post
    Hello guys!!! When I try to install v4.0 patch using Frosty Mod Manager I get this error "Mod was designed for a different patch version, it may or may not work." and of course everything is messed up when I load the game!!!
    Because EA released a new FIFA 20 update. Please wait for the new rebuilt that will be released tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Simonetos
    replied
    Hello guys!!! When I try to install v4.0 patch using Frosty Mod Manager I get this error "Mod was designed for a different patch version, it may or may not work." and of course everything is messed up when I load the game!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pala032
    replied
    OK, thanks for the info !!! The same will have to wait for v4.1 now that FIFA has uploaded a new update ...

Leave a comment:

• delphin
    replied
    Originally posted by Pala032 View Post
    Basic question, I started a new career mode with version 3.4 and now I'm in 3.5, if I upgrade to mod 4.0 do I have to start a new career mode? or is it compatible to continue the saved career mode?
    It's compatible.

Leave a comment:

• armitr
    replied
    Great work guys,the Greek Superleague works fine,many many thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pala032
    replied
    Basic question, I started a new career mode with version 3.4 and now I'm in 3.5, if I upgrade to mod 4.0 do I have to start a new career mode? or is it compatible to continue the saved career mode?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X