Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

FIFA Infinity Patch 20 Official Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Samusoryne, did you remember to paste the squad file corresponding to the version of the mode you are using? and load it as current squads when starting the new career mode? Maybe you missed that detail.

Besides I want to consult the community, now that there is a FIFA update and version 3.5, if it is necessary to also copy the squads with a race started? Or is it only necessary when starting a new career?
    Thank you.

Comment

Hello patchmakers! You're awesome!
      I'm curious that's why I'm trying to ADD (not replace) new league to FIFA. Everybody says it's impossible. But I hope this is real.
      I took clean FIFA (last update) and added small new league (RPL) with two existing teams (Spartak and Lokomotiv).
      Now I can normally play this league in tournament mode.
      Also I can start this league in career mode. But I have problem with career calendar, it's empty. And the game crashes when I open league table.
      I can't find out what's up: schedule, tasks, something else?
      Maybe this case is interesting for you and you can help me?

Comment

Does anyone know if with the latest update to FIFA 20, where FIP 3.5 should be installed, is it also necessary to copy and paste the squad file of the latest version of FIP?
        Or is it the same file from version 3.4?

Comment

Please, how do I get the latest sets of football boots into the game? I play the Czech league, but I only have selected types of old football boots there, while through the Frosty editor they are all there in the editor, but I don't know how to get them into the game. Thank you

Comment

Career mode in the SAF with River Plate, when starting the 2020 Copa Libertadores in January, there is an error, it is classified by default, Aldosivi instead of Boca Juniors to the group stage. I think in another comment they mentioned that playing with Boca was not in the cup.

Comment

Hello, another detail that does not affect the game but it is to mention it, playing in the SAF the following season to participate in the club world cup, it just appears as an objective and in domestic tournaments instead of international objectives. I hope the comment serves you.

Comment

Since in Argentina there is only the SAF but EaSports did not add the National Cup, can the Super League Cup be added at the end of the season? With the 24 teams, in the Round of 16 the last 16 of the SAF participate and in the Quarters the first 8 are added to round-trip matches, the only final with qualification for the Copa Libertadores? Since there are four months left without national games ...

Comment

Basic question, I started a new career mode with version 3.4 and now I'm in 3.5, if I upgrade to mod 4.0 do I have to start a new career mode? or is it compatible to continue the saved career mode?

Comment

Great work guys,the Greek Superleague works fine,many many thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pala032 View Post
                      Basic question, I started a new career mode with version 3.4 and now I'm in 3.5, if I upgrade to mod 4.0 do I have to start a new career mode? or is it compatible to continue the saved career mode?
                      It's compatible.

Comment

OK, thanks for the info !!! The same will have to wait for v4.1 now that FIFA has uploaded a new update ...

Comment

Hello guys!!! When I try to install v4.0 patch using Frosty Mod Manager I get this error "Mod was designed for a different patch version, it may or may not work." and of course everything is messed up when I load the game!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Simonetos View Post
                            Hello guys!!! When I try to install v4.0 patch using Frosty Mod Manager I get this error "Mod was designed for a different patch version, it may or may not work." and of course everything is messed up when I load the game!!!
                            Because EA released a new FIFA 20 update. Please wait for the new rebuilt that will be released tonight.

Comment

• Simonetos
                              Simonetos commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Okay Damien, thank you for your answer!!!

Simonetos... Remember to disable automatic updates in Origin settings to avoid incompatibility until the reconstituted version comes out.

Comment

• Simonetos
                              Simonetos commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Unfortunately my friend, my game updated to it's newest version before I realize that isn't compatible with 4.0 patch!!! If this is what you mean.

My English is very poor, I use the Google translator. I explain it short and simple ...

Origin - app settings - automatic game updates - OFF

Hope it's understandable!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X