Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

FIFA Infinity Patch 20 Official Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(RPL league patch) fip 3.2
    game in the London Arsenal in the preseason tournament after one game I go to the center of the rosters and the game crashes..

Comment

Hello sorry for my English I am French, I do not see the modified scoaboards tv logo nor the advertising panels around the stadiums? Can we play the patch online? Or as a friend against a friend who has the same patch?

Last edited by psg; 04-19-2020, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Hey guys it is simply not letting me use it, I have download it and done everything and for the moment I am just trying to get the game running with the FIP20V32Costum and every time I try to lunch the game I get the same exact window saying ' An unhandled exception has ocurred' please if anyone could give me a hand I would appreciate it.

Comment

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/17/5cgj.jpg

Hello, after installing the patch, players have all the same shoes by default?

https://zupimages.net/up/20/17/5cgj.jpg

Comment

any hope in the next version to see the AFC Champions League for Asia ???
            seen there are tournaments from Japan, Korea, China, Arabia, Australia on fifa20! It would be really nice to try to win the CL in Asia too!

and the North American CL (a competition with the teams from Mexico and the United States) would also be a nice idea!

ps. is there a way to put 12 players on the bench and not just 7 or 5?

thanks!

Comment

Guys, It´s any mod or fix to portaits of player like Brasileirao... The players is ok, but, portaits nope... I´m searching any fix to have all portaits.... Any idea?

Comment

hi in the icons squad file i found that Lothar Matthaus doens't have his face its just some random face.
                all other players have their original faces except for Matthaus.
                anybody else come across this problem?

Comment

No hope for Greek Superleague ?

Comment

That of the Asian champions is a good idea, more than it affects the club world cup. Could it be that the Argentine cup is not there?

Comment

I started FIFA with mods V3.4 and it wouldn't let me in, it asked for an ID and Password, only when I put Origin OL did it allow me to play. Is that normal? because with Origin in deactivated mode as specified, it was impossible.

Comment

Problem fixed, I had to activate Origin the first time for it to authorize registration and mods worked without problems. The next time there was no problem. There is also the option within the Origin settings to disable automatic updates to avoid the problem of incompatibility with mods in the settings tab, this way only a notice appears that there is an update available, but it is not downloaded until that the user has it.

Comment

hi guys,
                          today origin downloaded the new update automatically. The game does't start with Frosty, saying that FIP ​​is not compatible.
                          I can't play until the new update of FIP?

has anyone had the same problem?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hello blankas_7 I hope I can help you, but that those who know correct me. There were comments about what happened to you, for that reason it is recommended to put Origin in offline mode. From what little I understand, they recommend doing a FIFA BackUp in case a new update is downloaded making the latest version of FIP incompatible. Another option is to disable automatic downloads in Origin to prevent FIFA from updating, and to do it manually when the compatible FIP version is available. I think that unfortunately you will have to wait for the new version of FIP if you did not do BackUp, although you reinstall it because it will be downloaded from Origin with the latest update included. If I'm wrong, I hope that those who know the most will correct my mistake. Hopefully the comment will help you.

Comment

I solved by reinstalling FIFA and FrostyMM, then I loaded the new updated mods, now everything works perfectly.
                              Thank u so much

Comment

Because in the second year since the beginning of his career, all European, Champions and Europa League competitions disappear. While when you start your career with activated the functionality of the first year the competitions are there? Everything is up to date, FIP 3.5 with clean Fifa, and a new career

Comment

Working...
                                X