Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

FIFA Infinity Patch 20 Official Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on guys, still no update for the boots?

Comment

I ask a curiosity, is it possible to make a small modification to the patch?
      put 12 players on the bench as in almost all the main leagues, now they are 7 like in England ...

I ask in this patch, but in general for all.

practically with the latest update of fifa20 you have to start from a new career from scratch, absurd!

I also ask if it would be possible to put these new phenomena of football in the year 2003, some are already 17 years old, others do them in a few months but at least if they are now in the PATCH, it will not be necessary to start a career again to have them ...

Harvey Elliott (Liverpool) 17 years April 4
      Dario Sarmiento (Estudiantes) 17 years old last March
      Okoh, Kjergaard and Sesko (all Salzburg and 17 years between May and June)
      Naci Unuvar (Ajax) and Bellingham (Birmingham City) turn 17 in June
      Rayan Cherki (Lyon) 17 years old in the summer and already plays in ligue1

I don't know if you can but having them in the patch would surely be something more beautiful.

ps, when you release the new patch, don't remove gelson martins like sofifa did.
      Last edited by Snazzus; 04-08-2020, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sali_O296 View Post
        Helllo,
        is there any way to continue my career from 3.0 version (FIP20 v3.0 Czech) in 3.1 version (FIP20 v3.1 Czech)?
        Unfortunately no. EA modified the compdata and db with title update #14 and couldn't find ways to continue saved career modes.

Originally posted by mavmav23 View Post
        Hi, thanks for the great work you done for us … in the last update (3.1.1) after clicking on the launch game Frosty manager let appears a pop up that says "New Installation detected ……….. " and the game does not start .. can u help me ? Thanks
        Install the latest version of Frosty Mod Manager and be sure to have the latest FIFA 20 title update as well.

Originally posted by armitr View Post
        Can you answer me about Greek superleague ?
        We are considering adding it.

Originally posted by papocris View Post
        Hi Guys.
        I screwed it up. I forgot to turn off automatic updates and my FIFA version just got updated. I was so much into my career started with FIP 3.0 and now it looks like there is no way to play it again. Is there a hero here that could tell me how to downgrade the version (I think it's impossible but I'm not sure) or that maybe has a FIFA 20 folder with the version that could pass me in some drive?
        Always do a backup of your FIFA after every update to avoid issues like these.

Originally posted by Snazzus View Post
        I ask a curiosity, is it possible to make a small modification to the patch?
        put 12 players on the bench as in almost all the main leagues, now they are 7 like in England ...

I ask in this patch, but in general for all.

practically with the latest update of fifa20 you have to start from a new career from scratch, absurd!

I also ask if it would be possible to put these new phenomena of football in the year 2003, some are already 17 years old, others do them in a few months but at least if they are now in the PATCH, it will not be necessary to start a career again to have them ...

Harvey Elliott (Liverpool) 17 years April 4
        Dario Sarmiento (Estudiantes) 17 years old last March
        Okoh, Kjergaard and Sesko (all Salzburg and 17 years between May and June)
        Naci Unuvar (Ajax) and Bellingham (Birmingham City) turn 17 in June
        Rayan Cherki (Lyon) 17 years old in the summer and already plays in ligue1

I don't know if you can but having them in the patch would surely be something more beautiful.

ps, when you release the new patch, don't remove gelson martins like sofifa did.
        The bench part is a gameplay issue, Try out paul2k4's gameplay mod or contact him to add that feature: https://www.fifa-mods.com/

For those youngsters is always better to wait EA to add them with their official in-game id's, stats, and callnames. And we won't remove Gelson Martins.

-------------------------------------------

Also the boots issue has been fixed, download v.3.2: https://downloads.fifa-infinity.com/...nity-patch-20/

No worries, you can continue your saved careers with this update.

Comment

Sorry, but the problem with the boots continues, the new boots that EA recently added are gone, just the old ones and still unconfigured for some players.

Comment

thank you very much for your answer, and i hope to add it

Comment

thanks for the replies!
              Last edited by Snazzus; 04-09-2020, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by felipepflanzer View Post
                Sorry, but the problem with the boots continues, the new boots that EA recently added are gone, just the old ones and still unconfigured for some players.
                You need to use the updated squad files.

Comment

Hi, thank you so much for the patch is working great. A request if you guys could add the andy fifa patch for the adboards? or maybe could you add the data base tables from andy fifa patch and merge with you DB and upload in a litle mod?Anyway thanks in advance

Comment

Hi, i have a problem, when i launch FIFA from frosty mod the game doesn't start,(when i start FIFA from origin If it starts) i installed all i need but the game still doesn't start, please help me.

Comment

Originally posted by Waniel View Post
                      Hi, i have a problem, when i launch FIFA from frosty mod the game doesn't start,(when i start FIFA from origin If it starts) i installed all i need but the game still doesn't start, please help me.
                      delete the Mod Data folder from fifa20 in the origin section.

Comment

Originally posted by Snazzus View Post

delete the Mod Data folder from fifa20 in the origin section.
                        Thanks

Comment

hi, I wanted to report that Harvey Elliott was added to Fifa officially, his ID is 246174.

I also wanted to ask, in the near future add some other national teams that are missing in Fifa20 such as Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Ukraine, Israel.
                          and some major teams from various continents, such as Iran, Japan, South Korea in Asia ecc.
                          in Africa teams come Ghana, Nigeria, Egypt, Senegal and more

ps, instead, why in the rest of the world is the County of Notts which is in the fifth English series? can other teams be added in the rest of the world?

And guys it's NOT a criticism, just questions to understand of course!

Comment

Hi everybody! Can anyone tell me a hypothetical date when it will be released a final version of FIP? Thank you!

Comment

Hi everyone!

First of all, thank you so much for the effort to make this amazing patch. I've been using it just for a few hours and it looks gorgeous

I'm just posting to ask about the Leasing.com trophy, as I've noticed is missing from both tournament and career mode. I'm guessing it's been replaced by some other trophy from one of the new leagues included or something like that. Is there any way to keep it? Cause I don't really care about the new leagues tbh haha

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Is it possible to add to the last part of the mod, all the faces that exist, or upload your squad file? Please!!!
                                Last edited by D1plo; 04-18-2020, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X