Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

FIFA Infinity Patch 20 Official Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Thank you for looking this, I hope you have a quick fix for this problem.
    Cause I prefer to wait for the fix to start playing again.

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by felipepflanzer View Post
      Thank you for looking this, I hope you have a quick fix for this problem.
      Cause I prefer to wait for the fix to start playing again.
      Yes I would also appreciate if you solve this fast cause I also want to play with a final version of the patch. Great job! please solve this problem at least.

      Comment


        #33

        to me it says incompatible version with this version of fifa
        why? is version 3.1 should work ...
        and there is a problem for all the frosty manager ...
        version 3.0 instead does not give any problem ... it must be some error here
        how to solve?


        ps, I haven't updated the FIFA20 game since patch 3.0 came out so as not to have problems with these mods.

        maybe it's due to this, I have to download the fifa updates in normal game, and then download the 3.1 ??
        Last edited by Snazzus; 04-02-2020, 08:09 PM.

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by Snazzus View Post
          to me it says incompatible version with this version of fifa
          why? is version 3.1 should work ...
          and there is a problem for all the frosty manager ...
          version 3.0 instead does not give any problem ... it must be some error here
          how to solve?


          ps, I haven't updated the FIFA20 game since patch 3.0 came out so as not to have problems with these mods.

          maybe it's due to this, I have to download the fifa updates in normal game, and then download the 3.1 ??
          yes, update FIFA to latest version and the patch will work.

          Comment


            #35
            Hi guys! EA continuously insert update, this is number 13. In this way i should restart my career every couple weeks, there is a tool or something to solve this issue? i'm interessed only career mode not online

            Comment


              #36
              I chose the custom version and started career in brazil. There's still only 15 teams in the league. Is that right or did I mess up installation? There's a couple teams in the league that aren't in vanilla FIFA so I think it's ok.

              Comment


                #37

                ok thanks it WORKS! That was the reason!

                but I ask one more thing, the players added / removed on sofifa what the maximum data are?

                for example I don't find any trace of Malick Thiaw of Schalke04 inserted on March 20th ... and so on.

                the date is always March 10th as the last update just made for version 3.0 ???

                if yes ok, and if fate is careful NOT to remove GELSON MARTINS from Monaco who SOFIFA foolishly took off last March 20, leave him in the game ...

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by Damien View Post

                  We do not know which files are replaced in those packs and the IDs they use. If the IDs to not match our database modifications then those packs become incompatible.
                  sorry to be a bother, but is there a way i can make the Adioszpl boot/glovepack compatible with FIP. if so, please message me how and i will try to do it myself. Thanks

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Also is it possible we have an alternative squad file for the European leagues that don't have January transfer as that makes starting a career more realistic. For south america, i can understand as their league does'nt start till march mostly.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by KingBurg View Post

                      sorry to be a bother, but is there a way i can make the Adioszpl boot/glovepack compatible with FIP. if so, please message me how and i will try to do it myself. Thanks
                      Can you give me also a solution if u get one for the boots? I don't think they will release it soon and i want to play.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Helllo,
                        is there any way to continue my career from 3.0 version (FIP20 v3.0 Czech) in 3.1 version (FIP20 v3.1 Czech)?

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by Razvek View Post

                          Can you give me also a solution if u get one for the boots? I don't think they will release it soon and i want to play.
                          i will when i get one.

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Hi, thanks for the great work you done for us … in the last update (3.1.1) after clicking on the launch game Frosty manager let appears a pop up that says "New Installation detected ……….. " and the game does not start .. can u help me ? Thanks

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Can you answer me about Greek superleague ?

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Hi Guys.
                                I screwed it up. I forgot to turn off automatic updates and my FIFA version just got updated. I was so much into my career started with FIP 3.0 and now it looks like there is no way to play it again. Is there a hero here that could tell me how to downgrade the version (I think it's impossible but I'm not sure) or that maybe has a FIFA 20 folder with the version that could pass me in some drive?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X