Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

FIFA Infinity Patch 20 Official Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damien View Post

You need to wait for the new FIP20 update that will be released tomorrow.
    Hey man, first, thank to give a answer so fast.

when you said tommorrow, you say... today? XD

How long time to update?

sorry, i'm very anxious,

Comment

Is possible to know which fifa folder it is better to make a security backup of , before installing the patch ?
      I have bought the game from Origin.
      And is the FIP20 patch compatible with online gaming ? Or we must rebuild original FIFA 20 folders if we want to play online and FUT?
      Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankdan View Post
        Is possible to know which fifa folder it is better to make a security backup of , before installing the patch ?
        I have bought the game from Origin.
        And is the FIP20 patch compatible with online gaming ? Or we must rebuild original FIFA 20 folders if we want to play online and FUT?
        Thanks in advance!
        All the FIFA 20 folder of course. No mod is compatible with online gaming, always run mods with Origin offline! To play FUT is pretty simple, just don't run Frosty Mod manager.

Comment

To play FUT is pretty simple, just don't run Frosty Mod manager.
          Ok, but if I want to play online and FUT, do I have to replace modded folder of FIFA 20 in Origin games\FIFA 20 with original folder that I have backupped ? Or it is sufficient not to run Frosty Mod manager ?
          Thx for support !

Comment

Ok, but if I want to play online and FUT, do I have to replace modded folder of FIFA 20 in Origin games\FIFA 20 with original folder that I have backupped ? Or it is sufficient not to run Frosty Mod manager ?
            Thx for support !
            Just don't run Frosty Mod manager. FIFA 20 modding is very different from FIFA 16 modding, you don't have to place any files in the FIFA 20 folder since most of the mods are in .fbmod format and there's no regeneration. Just point Frosty Manager to your FIFA 20.exe and load up your .fbmod mod files from anywhere you like.

To play vanilla FIFA 20 simply have Origin online and don't load up Frosty, easy as that.

Comment

To play vanilla FIFA 20 simply have Origin online and don't load up Frosty, easy as that.

And then it is not even necessary to make a backup of the Origin Games \ FIFA 20 folder, or not ?
              And the FIFA 20 folder in Documents, do I have to delete it or leave it as it is?
              Thx for support and please forgive my bad english but I'm italian !

Comment

And then it is not even necessary to make a backup of the Origin Games \ FIFA 20 folder, or not ?
                And the FIFA 20 folder in Documents, do I have to delete it or leave it as it is?
                Thx for support and please forgive my bad english but I'm italian !
                Backup is always good just in case you delete files by mistake. The FIFA 20 folder in documents just leave it be as it is, just copy the squad files from our mod there and load them up whenever you play with FIP. Everything is explained in details in the Read Me file of the mod in that regard.

Comment

I successfully installed FIP 3.1 following exactly the instructions!

Just a few more questions:

-If I want to play unpatched FIFA, is it enough not to run the Frosty Mod Manager?

-To play the patched game, do I have to keep the Frosty Mod Manager running, or, after applying the patch, can I close it and launch the game from Origin?

-Origin must necessarily be offline to play, or can I keep it online to upload EA Sports Football Club (EAS FC) with all my statistics?

Thanks for support !

Comment

-If I want to play unpatched FIFA, is it enough not to run the Frosty Mod Manager?
                    Yes.

-To play the patched game, do I have to keep the Frosty Mod Manager running, or, after applying the patch, can I close it and launch the game from Origin?
                    Of course you must keep it running.

-Origin must necessarily be offline to play, or can I keep it online to upload EA Sports Football Club (EAS FC) with all my statistics?
                    Yes, otherwise the squad files might get corrupted and won't work in Career Mode.

Comment

Quick question please. Is there a reason FIP 20 is not compatible with boot packs/glove packs?

Comment

Yes.
                        Thank you very much.

So if I play with FIP and then I decide to play with original and unpatched FIFA 20, I just have to:

- exit in Windows 10;

- close Frosty Mod Manager;

- restart FIFA 20 and load the original roses from the "Customize-> profile" menu

... and there's no need to remove the patch from Frosty Mod Manager, isn't it?

Comment

Thank you very much.

So if I play with FIP and then I decide to play with original and unpatched FIFA 20, I just have to:

- exit in Windows 10;

- close Frosty Mod Manager;

- restart FIFA 20 and load the original roses from the "Customize-> profile" menu

... and there's no need to remove the patch from Frosty Mod Manager, isn't it?
                          Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by KingBurg View Post
                            Quick question please. Is there a reason FIP 20 is not compatible with boot packs/glove packs?
                            We do not know which files are replaced in those packs and the IDs they use. If the IDs to not match our database modifications then those packs become incompatible.

Comment

There is a problem with the boots, several players are using generics and most boots are not available. BTW thank you for the best patch in the world!
                              Last edited by felipepflanzer; 04-02-2020, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by felipepflanzer View Post
                                There is a problem with the boots, several players are using generics and most boots are not available. BTW thank you for the best patch in the world!
                                Will look into it! Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
                                X