Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

FIFA Infinity Patch 20 Official Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA Infinity Patch 20 Official Thread

Please post here you feedback or issues on FIP 20.

Hi guys! I have a problem with new 3.0 mod. Launch my game with frosty mod manager and origin offline mode, loading first screen a ban appear "squad file is missing". So i load squadFIPC from load squad banner in game, but when i try to mod any player in game have a crash and return to my desktop. There is someone with the same problem? Please help me, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Cet981 View Post
      Hi guys! I have a problem with new 3.0 mod. Launch my game with frosty mod manager and origin offline mode, loading first screen a ban appear "squad file is missing". So i load squadFIPC from load squad banner in game, but when i try to mod any player in game have a crash and return to my desktop. There is someone with the same problem? Please help me, thank you!
      Hello! Thanks for reporting this issue. Try to delete the squads file, launch the game again, don't apply any squads and see if it's possible to edit players. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by nafer View Post
        Hello! Thanks for reporting this issue. Try to delete the squads file, launch the game again, don't apply any squads and see if it's possible to edit players. Thank you!
        Unfortunately no, game continue to crash, thank you

Comment

colo colo equipment with flaws in the numbers

Comment

Unfortunately no, game continue to crash, thank you
            I tested by doing the same on my game and it worked. Anyway, it will be fixed in the next update.

Originally posted by nicolasyg31 View Post
            colo colo equipment with flaws in the numbers
            Thanks, we will fix the issue in the next update!

Comment

SOLVED

Before 3.0 mod i installed 2.3, so game crash because in my game folder file of previous mod were present.
              If you have same issue, go to ModData folder, inside Origin Games/ Fifa 20 folder and delete it.

Comment

congratulations guys for the mod, fantastic job!!! absolute compliments!

I ask some things, is there any chance that some other league will be added entirely, like Greece?

Will calendar year 2019 tournaments such as Brazil, China, South Korea, and those of Northern Europe be present with the new teams promoted in Serie A for 2020? like Bragantino, Sport Recife, Busan in Korea, Reysol in Japan etc.? it would be great.

Any chance of adding Inter Miami and Nashville to at least the rest of the world if you can't put 2 more in MLS and Barcellona(Ecuador) and Guaranì(Paraguay) for Libertadores 2020 complete?

some LOGOS CHANGES in recent months!

Bate Borisov this https://imgur.com/a/EODBrqM
                Dalian Yifang in China NEW name is DALIAN PRO https://imgur.com/a/Ocn2bfb
                Shimizu S Pulse new logo https://imgur.com/a/FLq5UgE
                Guadalajara new logo https://imgur.com/a/bybVnic
                Estudiantes new logo https://imgur.com/a/yqzR20a

Comment

can anyone tell me WHERE are the values for the players of the leagues added on the fip 3.0 patch? intent the values of the players of the RUSSIAN, CZECH and BRAZIL tournament ...
                  the assemblies to understand each other, market valuations, etc.

I know SOFIFA but there are no such tournaments there, while Brazil has fake players.

Comment

hola chicos instale hoy el parche pero cuando quiero jugar modo carrera con boca no me sale ni la bombonera ni la copa libertadores.. me salen los grupos pero cuando llego al final de la temporada me sale que van 0 partidos jugados 0 puntos, etc

Comment

@Snazzus Thank you so much! We are planning to add the Greek Super League, in a future version of the mod.

We will try to replace the relegated teams from those leagues with the promoted ones (as we did in FIP18), but it depends if we have the time. At the moment, this is not a priority, but we will see, maybe we can make it!

About Inter Miami and Nashville, yes, we will try to add them. As soon as EA Sports releases a new update with the missing kits of those teams (currently in database there are only the away and gk kits) we will create them. About Barcelona and Guaraní, there's no point on adding those two teams as EA Sports claimed that they are going to add them in a future DLC. If we create those teams and then, EA Sports decides to create the teams too, our work we will wasted.

Thank you so much for the logos, I'll update them in a future version of the mod!

And about the values of the players added in FIP, we don't have the data, as it is generated ingame. You'll have to scout them!

Cheers, mate.

@mrdesignsworld La Bombonera NO viene en el parche, en los contenidos no figura que agregamos ese estadio. Sale nada más con el nombre real, pero el estadio es el genérico. Con respecto a la Libertadores es raro, en los testeos siempre funcionó sin problema. ¿Qué squads estás usando? ¿Pusiste para que se juegue en el primer año?

La Bombonera is NOT included in the patch, the stadium it's not even mentioned in the features. Only the real name will appear, but the stadium will be generic. About the Libertadores, it's strange, because in the testing it always worked with no issues. Which squads are using? Have you activated the "first year" option?

@lesanhead No, it's not possible because we have reached the limit of the compdata (code for competitions), therefore there's not enough space for the game to create a custom tournament.

We are working on adding more teams, so stay tuned!

Comment

Good Evening, and many bravos for your grate work. Is there any chance to see Greece superleague in FIFA Infinity Patch 20 ?

Comment

Hi !
                          Please forgive my bad english,but i want to know which fifa folder it is better to make a security backup of , before installing the patch.
                          I have bought the game from Origin.
                          Thanks in advance!

Comment

PLEASE, i can't install the mod, i do all like the instructions, but, i think, the error is when i upload de mod in frosty mod manager, appears that message " mod was designed for a different patch version"

HOW I FIX IT ?

Comment

Originally posted by pedropachco View Post
                              PLEASE, i can't install the mod, i do all like the instructions, but, i think, the error is when i upload de mod in frosty mod manager, appears that message " mod was designed for a different patch version"

HOW I FIX IT ?

You need to wait for the new FIP20 update that will be released tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X