No announcement yet.

PACK TO THE TOP - FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Road to Glory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back to my road to glory series on FIFA 17 Ultimate Team series Pack to the Top!

Theres no denying that we've found it pretty tough going over the last few episodes but there was a glimer of hope as we won our first game in 12 at the end of the last episode have we turned a corner and can we begin to get some good form?

Episode 31 - TURNING THE CORNER?

Football Mad FIFA (amongst other games) YouTube content creator.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits
    Add me on Twitter @FudgyBiscuit

Comment

Welcome back to my road to glory series on FIFA 17 Ultimate Team series Pack to the Top!

After we finally began to get a bit of form together in the last episode we are now looking to clinch promotion back to division 4 which means winning both of out last 2 games. We also have a free bonus pack in which we finally manage to pull our first inform of the series!

Episode 32 - 'LUNAR' INFORM PACKED!

YouTube Channel
      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we narrowly missed out on promotion back to division 4 in the last episode before we crack on with our 2nd season in div 5 we compete in a FUT Draft to see if we can pull anyone decent from the packs we receive.

Episode 33 - INSANE WALKOUT!

YouTube Channel
        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode we took a little break from the divisions and did a FUT Draft and came away with our first walkout, now we crack on in division 5 for the 2nd time aiming for promotion back to division 4!

Episode 34 - OTW SBC & PACKS

YouTube Channel
          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we continued our unbeaten run and securing promotion back to division 4 in the previous episode we now set our sights firmly on the division 5 title and with 4 games to get the 3 points we need, certainly looks odds on.

Episode #35 - TITLE, PACKS & SBCs

YouTube Channel
            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we clinched the division 5 title in the previous episode and with it went unbeaten to get promoted hopefully we can carrry our good form into division 4 and put ourselves in a decent position.

Episode #36 - DISCARDING A OTW?

YouTube Channel
              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a decent run of form over the last couple of episodes we are now within touching distance of promotion to division 3, all thats needed is 3 points from our last remaining game!

Episode #39 - SWEATY GOALS!

YouTube Channel
                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we made a decent start to division 4 in the last couple of episodes we find ourselves in a good position and now look to clinch promotion back up to division 3.

Episode #50 - BOUNCING BACK

YouTube Channel
                  Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode we continued our good start to life back in division 3 and that run of form has now put within touching distance of safety and with promotion & the divsion title still possible we welcome our highest rated player into the club.

Episode #54 - INFORM DI MARIA!!!

YouTube Channel
                    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Over the last few episodes we've put together some really decent form and that form has put us into a great position to not only go up to division 2 but also capture the division 3 title, also to repay the awesome support on the series am running a giveaway leading into TOTS!

Episode #55 - DIVISION TITLE & GIVEAWAY

YouTube Channel
                      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After getting promoted and capturing the division 3 title in the process in the last episode we now look to make a good start to life in division 2 and continue our unbeaten run.

Episode #56 - UNBEATEN RUN CONTINUES?

YouTube Channel
                        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After our form took a hit in the last episode we now face the 3 final games of the season with only 2 wins being enough to secure safety in division 2, will we need to discard a 90+ TOTS??

Episode #64 - DISCARDING 90+ TOTS!!??

YouTube Channel
                          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After several awful episodes where our own poor form (along with EA nonsense) has put us in danger of suffering back to back relegations down to dividion 4, we have 3 games to get 4 points in order to survive. Also with TOTS winding down can we get 1 last chance to pack a TOTS player??

Episode #69 - INSANE ULTIMATE TOTS WALKOUT

YouTube Channel
                            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

FIFA 17 Road to Glory - PACK TO THE TOP #74

After a slightly lacklustre start to division 3 this time around we can hopefully dust off the cobwebs and begin to put some wins together and put distance between ourselves and the relegation trap door.

Episode #74 - RAGE QUIT MADNESS

YouTube Channel
                              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Originally posted by FudgyBiscwuit View Post
                                FIFA 17 Road to Glory - PACK TO THE TOP #74

After a slightly lacklustre start to division 3 this time around hopefully dust off the cobwebs and begin to put some wins together and put distance between ourselves and the relegation trap door.

Episode #74 - RAGE QUIT MADNESS

I'm looking foward to the next episode!
                                Last edited by Stokley; 10-19-2021, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X