Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

FIFA Infinity Patch 18 [Official Thread]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• castelL
    replied
    Hello,
    when i click on Play, game not started.. i try all steps via note but doesn't work, when i see this thread, there are many people having this issue, please, can fix this problem?

Thanks.

//Edit:

I found solution which is working for me via surfing on internet. I spent many hours searching solution and trying without success. I will post complete guide soon.

I need confirmed whith much more tries.
    Last edited by castelL; 08-10-2019, 11:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RobbieD_PL
    replied
    Hi nafer. If you're here, please get in touch with me about the tournament .txt files for the RTWC 2018 patch! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    I have the same problem, I guess might be the windows 10 that just got new version Idk. I will never make it. If anyone just finds a way around it please pm me.
    Last edited by Daniel; 01-20-2019, 10:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tinpanalley
    replied
    I've tried the note about using the other bcrypt, and I've also tried running CGFE in Win7 compatibility, but I still get the game not loading when I press play after installing the mod with CGFE. Any other ideas?

Leave a comment:

• scouseman
    replied
    Hi, I have an original copy of Fifa 18 installed via origin and is fully up to date, I have closely followed the instructions to install Infinity Patch V5.
    After the patch is installed when I try and run Fifa it doesnt start.
    I have tried:
    Note 2: if FIFA 18 doesn’t start after clicking on “Play” in FIFA Launcher with the mod installed, try to restart Origin app and launch FIFA 18 WITHOUT disconnecting Origin (Online modes will be available but they are not compatible with the mod and it’s not recommended to play those modes with the mod applied).
    But this doesnt help, I have also tried:
    Quote Originally Posted by nafer View Post
    That's strange. Try this:

1. Uninstall the patch (go to your FIFA 18 directory and remove the following folders: "data" and "patch" (they will appear like a shortcut). Also, remove the "bcrypt.dll" file.
    2. Rename the folders "data_original" and "patch_original" to "data" and "patch" respectively.
    3. Launch FIFA 18 normally via Origin ONLINE.
    4. Exit FIFA 18 and open CGFE to load the mod file.
    5. After the mod is loaded, close CGFE.
    6. Go to Origin and launch FIFA 18 WITHOUT going offline. After FIFA launcher appears, close it.
    7. Disconnect Origin and launch FIFA 18.
    But that doesnt work either. Anyone have any ideas what could be going on or any further suggestions.

Cheers
    Mark

Leave a comment:

• zzmix
    replied
    thanks for the reply, ive send you a DM.

Leave a comment:

• nafer
    replied
    Originally posted by zzmix View Post
    Hello Damien, thanks for posting version 5.0. You guys do an amazing job. I have a question about the mods, can I run this FIP 5.0 mod and the realistic career mode mod at the same time? I wanted to combine both so I can have a great experience in my fifa 18 careers. If its possible can you tell me how?

Thanks in advance, keep up the good work
    Hi mate, thank you! You can combine the two mods, but you have to extract the files from the "realistic career mode mod" (with CGFE) and then, reimport with CGFE into the FIP18 mod file. If you don't know how to do this, write me a PM and I will help you.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• zzmix
    replied
    Hello Damien, thanks for posting version 5.0. You guys do an amazing job. I have a question about the mods, can I run this FIP 5.0 mod and the realistic career mode mod at the same time? I wanted to combine both so I can have a great experience in my fifa 18 careers. If its possible can you tell me how?

Thanks in advance, keep up the good work
    Last edited by zzmix; 12-05-2018, 03:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Damien
    replied
    Version 5.0 now available for download!

Leave a comment:

• hanif_zf
    replied
    hi,please File squad for version 4.0,I can not play While the old transfers

Leave a comment:

• allan752
    replied
    File squad for version 4.0 Please!

Leave a comment:

• allan752
    replied
    hello, can you guys help me?

I can not download through Mega, can you make another link available?

When I start career mode with a Brazilian team, the legendary players do not appear.

Leave a comment:

• castulik
    replied
    hello

yes....I have this problem too. Do you known how to fix it?

Leave a comment:

• holysmokes
    replied
    Hello,

I loved FIP 3.0 Are there new national teams for career mode in this update?

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Kane98
    replied
    Hi , after last FIFA update (July 30 2018) this mod no longer works. Everytime when I want to instlall it with CG File Explorer, it gives me .NET error at Legacy Parts. I tried to reinstall FIFA, verify integrity, reinstall CG, delete bcrypt, replace initfs_Win32 but nothing worked. I can normally open Fifa game files with CG but I can't install mod. Before update, this mod worked very well without any error or crash.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X