Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

FIFA Infinity Patch 18 [Official Thread]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by esadel View Post
    when applying the patch this happens
    https://imgur.com/a/XXhPi9N
    You need the latest FIFA 18 update installed via Origin.

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by nafer View Post
      You need the latest FIFA 18 update installed via Origin.
      i have the latest update but the same error !!

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by icyway View Post
        i have the latest update but the same error !!
        Do you have the original FIFA 18 in Origin app?

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by nafer View Post
          That's strange. Try this:

          1. Uninstall the patch (go to your FIFA 18 directory and remove the following folders: "data" and "patch" (they will appear like a shortcut). Also, remove the "bcrypt.dll" file.
          2. Rename the folders "data_original" and "patch_original" to "data" and "patch" respectively.
          3. Launch FIFA 18 normally via Origin ONLINE.
          4. Exit FIFA 18 and open CGFE to load the mod file.
          5. After the mod is loaded, close CGFE.
          6. Go to Origin and launch FIFA 18 WITHOUT going offline. After FIFA launcher appears, close it.
          7. Disconnect Origin and launch FIFA 18.
          .
          So I must say first, thank you for all the work everyone did on this mod. I actually had it loaded and working while i was on the Trial version of FIFA 18. And I really enjoyed and was excited at the prospect of Building D.C. United to one day be a contender for the Concacaf Champions League.

          When the Trial was over, I was more the happy to pay for the game to continue playing. However, I cannot get the game to load with the Mod anymore. I get the launcher to come up, it spins for about 10 seconds and then disappears.

          I do have the latest version of FIFA 18. (2 hours to download the game and 1.5 hours to download updates) I even have tried right clicking and updating again from Origin. But it just doesn't work. It spins, then disappears.

          I can do the first three steps of the above, and get the game to work in it's original state no problem.

          One thing I am confused about, is step 7. What do you mean by disconnecting origin? Anytime i try to close it, it closes FIFA as well.

          Any help would be greatly appreciated.

          Comment


            #50
            Hi , after last FIFA update (July 30 2018) this mod no longer works. Everytime when I want to instlall it with CG File Explorer, it gives me .NET error at Legacy Parts. I tried to reinstall FIFA, verify integrity, reinstall CG, delete bcrypt, replace initfs_Win32 but nothing worked. I can normally open Fifa game files with CG but I can't install mod. Before update, this mod worked very well without any error or crash.

            Comment


              #51
              Hello,

              I loved FIP 3.0 Are there new national teams for career mode in this update?

              Thank you

              Comment


                #52
                hello

                yes....I have this problem too. Do you known how to fix it?

                Comment


                  #53
                  hello, can you guys help me?

                  I can not download through Mega, can you make another link available?

                  When I start career mode with a Brazilian team, the legendary players do not appear.

                  Comment


                    #54
                    File squad for version 4.0 Please!

                    Comment


                      #55
                      hi,please File squad for version 4.0,I can not play While the old transfers

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Version 5.0 now available for download!


                        Comment


                          #57
                          Hello Damien, thanks for posting version 5.0. You guys do an amazing job. I have a question about the mods, can I run this FIP 5.0 mod and the realistic career mode mod at the same time? I wanted to combine both so I can have a great experience in my fifa 18 careers. If its possible can you tell me how?

                          Thanks in advance, keep up the good work
                          Last edited by zzmix; 12-05-2018, 03:12 PM.

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by zzmix View Post
                            Hello Damien, thanks for posting version 5.0. You guys do an amazing job. I have a question about the mods, can I run this FIP 5.0 mod and the realistic career mode mod at the same time? I wanted to combine both so I can have a great experience in my fifa 18 careers. If its possible can you tell me how?

                            Thanks in advance, keep up the good work
                            Hi mate, thank you! You can combine the two mods, but you have to extract the files from the "realistic career mode mod" (with CGFE) and then, reimport with CGFE into the FIP18 mod file. If you don't know how to do this, write me a PM and I will help you.

                            Good luck!

                            Comment


                              #59
                              thanks for the reply, ive send you a DM.

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Hi, I have an original copy of Fifa 18 installed via origin and is fully up to date, I have closely followed the instructions to install Infinity Patch V5.
                                After the patch is installed when I try and run Fifa it doesnt start.
                                I have tried:
                                Note 2: if FIFA 18 doesn’t start after clicking on “Play” in FIFA Launcher with the mod installed, try to restart Origin app and launch FIFA 18 WITHOUT disconnecting Origin (Online modes will be available but they are not compatible with the mod and it’s not recommended to play those modes with the mod applied).
                                But this doesnt help, I have also tried:
                                Quote Originally Posted by nafer View Post
                                That's strange. Try this:

                                1. Uninstall the patch (go to your FIFA 18 directory and remove the following folders: "data" and "patch" (they will appear like a shortcut). Also, remove the "bcrypt.dll" file.
                                2. Rename the folders "data_original" and "patch_original" to "data" and "patch" respectively.
                                3. Launch FIFA 18 normally via Origin ONLINE.
                                4. Exit FIFA 18 and open CGFE to load the mod file.
                                5. After the mod is loaded, close CGFE.
                                6. Go to Origin and launch FIFA 18 WITHOUT going offline. After FIFA launcher appears, close it.
                                7. Disconnect Origin and launch FIFA 18.
                                But that doesnt work either. Anyone have any ideas what could be going on or any further suggestions.

                                Cheers
                                Mark

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X