Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

FIFA Infinity Patch 18 [Official Thread]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FluxMagiicZz View Post
    Res downloaded the game from origin again and fresh installed and got it working, clearly I broke something somewhere!
    That's great, mate! Enjoy the patch

Comment

Enjoying the patch, Is there anyway to merge the FIP patch with andy's PL patch, Because we don't have EFL Carabao Cup adboards, also is it programmed that we get Champions League adboards during FA cup games, last time i checked Gazprom and Sony didn't sponsor the FA cup!

Comment

Insert natinal teams : Croatia,Serbia and Bosnia

FIFA 18 Croatia Kits

http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/ufoeIdu8/file.html

Comment

Hello, I'm in need of some help

I've got the Steampunks version, I can play the game normally, install squads, etc. but I can't seem to get the mod to work, at all.
          I got the mod installed on the Mod Manager, the box in Applied Mods ticked for FIP, and launch the game from the manager, but it never seems to work.
          I've already tried plenty of ways to get it to work (reinstalled both Frostys, reinstalled fifa, retouched fifa's .dlls) but nothing helped.

Comment

Hello, I can not open the file project 2.1 with frosty editor why?

Comment

Originally posted by jemulle View Post
              Hello, I can not open the file project 2.1 with frosty editor why?
              Do you have the latest FIFA update installed?

Comment

Originally posted by nafer View Post
                Do you have the latest FIFA update installed?
                no udapte 7 , is seampunk version..

Comment

Is 2.1 still working after the World Cup update? I'm asking this because I'm having trouble downloading the update already and tbh, if it unutilizes the patch, I'd rather not having it updated anyway until the next version arrives.
                  Last edited by Gonira; 05-31-2018, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jemulle View Post
                    no udapte 7 , is seampunk version..
                    This patch is not compatible with pirated versions. Sorry.

Originally posted by Gonira View Post
                    Is 2.1 still working after the World Cup update? I'm asking this because I'm having trouble downloading the update already and tbh, if it unutilizes the patch, I'd rather not having it updated anyway until the next version arrives.
                    No, if you update your FIFA with the new World Cup DLC, the 2.1 version won't be compatible with your FIFA. If you don't want to play the World Cup Update, just don't install the new update. Anyway, we are working on the next version of FIP, so stay tuned!

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by nafer View Post
                      This patch is not compatible with pirated versions. Sorry.

No, if you update your FIFA with the new World Cup DLC, the 2.1 version won't be compatible with your FIFA. If you don't want to play the World Cup Update, just don't install the new update. Anyway, we are working on the next version of FIP, so stay tuned!

Cheers!
                      Animated adboards for UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League the big file please..can i have..

Comment

Damn, I got my Origin connection sorted and couldn't hold myself, took the bite.

The game plays amazing in WC mode (improved player animations, it seems). Is it possible to transfer this into the main game? If it is, I'd love to see it into the next patch.

Comment

Hello everyone
                          Do you know how to get back to a previous version?
                          Origin to install the update automatically and I do not know how to go back to a previous one.

Thanks for your help

Or maybe, I have to wait for the next Fifa Infinity update

Comment

Hello , patches 1.2 and 2.1 not working after a new update Fifa 18 World Cup.
                            Will it be fixed or new patch ?
                            Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Gonira View Post
                              The game plays amazing in WC mode (improved player animations, it seems)
                              can you confrim if there is a difference from the original gameplay? Me too want to play it, but with the mod

Comment

The mod doesn't work anymore after the update.

There is an improvement in player animations (can't say it's a difference in gameplay per se, it just feels smoother), Not sure, but it seems to be only in World Cup mode. And it's kinda slight anyway, don't go out of your way because of it.

If you really want to play the World Cup, download it. In case you don't, I suggest you wait for the patch to be updated, because there's absolutely nothing new in career mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X