Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

FIFA 17 Suggestions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA 17 Suggestions

As every year, here you can post all your suggestions and ideas for the next FIFA title and we will forward them to the FIFA producers themselves!
    Last edited by Damien; 11-30-2015, 09:47 PM.

They may be include more licences of that leagues that they have like argentinean

Comment

The one thing I have had a problem with on fifa 15 and now fifa 16 is in the transfer targets section. what has happened in the pass as that I am playing and next thing you know I put my controller down or when my daughter runs up to me and I accidentally push the L2 to list all but I can't list nothing because my transfer list is full and next thing I have to quick sell everything to fix the problem which I do not like at all. I would like to see put in a yes or no would you like to do this action or not. That would solve this problem. I do like the improvements that has been made in the market place though, I feel this one would be a great one.

Comment

How about adding new leagues?
        Official FIFA 17 News at http://fifa17news.com

Comment

More faces!
          Leave feedback on my channel, subscribe if you like https://youtube.com/FemtioCent

Comment

I love FIFA . Its really exciting game.
            WWE2K17GAME.com is a fan made blog share latest news and information about WWE 2K17 game. Visit http://wwe2k17game.com/ for latest update and news.

Comment

1 does not touch the gameplay was perfect this year
              2 consider modding community and facilitate the work
              3 include more small stadium or create easy editor stadium
              4 more french stadium

I know I dream

Comment

1. Complete 2016/17 La Liga and Bundesliga stadiums
                2. Carry over relegated EPL and Championship stadiums + add Cardiff City Stadium
                3. Add UEFA EURO 2012, UEFA EURO 2008 & UEFA EURO 2004 stadiums for big teams and national teams/cups
                4. Add more NTs with national stadiums
                5. Add WC 2002 stadiums
                6. Add J-League Japan, Greek, Ukrainian & Czech Leagues
                7. Add Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Serbian and Slovene clubs in Rest of World

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
                  1. Complete 2016/17 La Liga and Bundesliga stadiums
                  2. Carry over relegated EPL and Championship stadiums + add Cardiff City Stadium
                  3. Add UEFA EURO 2012, UEFA EURO 2008 & UEFA EURO 2004 stadiums for big teams and national teams/cups
                  4. Add more NTs with national stadiums
                  5. Add WC 2002 stadiums
                  6. Add J-League Japan, Greek, Ukrainian & Czech Leagues
                  7. Add Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Serbian and Slovene clubs in Rest of World
                  I believe you more than me dreaming

Comment

Working...
                  X