• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scouser09
    replied
    Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
    hello scouser09,

I can do to create different numbers of front and back side with the German national team somehow?

The are the same as the numbers on the jersey front shorts and jersey back numbers are different?

something like this:

specifickitnumbers_1337_1_0_0.rx3 (shirt-backside)
    specifickitnumbers_1337_2_0_0.rx3 (shorts)
    specifickitnumbers_1337_3_0_0.rx3 (shirt-front side)

Thank you for reading
    Unfortunately, this is not possible with kit number files. The game only identifies one file to be used for shirt numbers. It is possible to create kit overlays or shirt textures with the numbers drawn on, but this would require a lot of work.

Leave a comment:

• Anamorph
    replied
    hello scouser09,

I can do to create different numbers of front and back side with the German national team somehow?

The are the same as the numbers on the jersey front shorts and jersey back numbers are different?
    [SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]
    something like this:

specifickitnumbers_1337_1_0_0.rx3 (shirt-backside)
    specifickitnumbers_1337_2_0_0.rx3 (shorts)
    specifickitnumbers_1337_3_0_0.rx3 (shirt-front side)

Thank you for reading

Leave a comment:

• Anamorph
    replied
    many thanks 4 update

Leave a comment:

• scouser09
    replied
    Some notes on V1.1:

First, apologies for the delay releasing. I had planned to release last month but was delayed.

The main new features involve detecting colour clashing. This is important, this mod does NOT get colour information from the DB, they must be identified in the lua file. It is possible to get shirt colour information from the DB and generate statements though.

An example of how it works:

The documentation includes a working example team file, with full annotations. You can find textures for the new kits needed here if you want to try the file yourself.
    http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...3&postcount=48
    http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2
    Try playing Swansea City (Home Shirt) v Swansea City (Home Shirt) to see the alternate sock variant and second choice GK used by the away team due to the clashes.

Users should also note that the algorithm is not perfect. The calculation is based on Euclidian distance between RGB values, colours which are distant enough to not trigger a clash can be visually similar.

More information is in the statements section of the documentation.

This is a feature I have delayed doing for two reasons. The first is I knew it would take a long time to code. The second is it needs colours to be identified for a large number of kits to be useful. I was able to extract shirt colour information from the DB. I got short and sock colours by running some scripts on the short and sock textures, however this information is not completely accurate. I found that short colour was about 98% correct and sock colour about 95%.

I created a spreadsheet with this information so you can inspect this data and make updates. There are formulae to generate the statements (use the sorter scripts to place in the correct file). I have made corrections for Premier League teams. Please also note that this infomation is for the unmodded game so not necessarily correct for any replaced kits in your game (especially originally generic kits). If someone wants to update this spreadsheet with correct colours for other leagues, please post in this thread.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/su...tement_Kit.rar

All assignGKKit statements are now read as new assignGKKitPrecidence statements with randomization enabled. Therefore they function the same, but with clashing colours not chosen if colour identification statements are used.

An easy way to test tournament final graphics is to use useGlobalTournamentGraphics with an in-game custom tournament. Create a 2 team knockout with a single leg final, so the only match is the final. You will see the correct trophy now as well.

I am also aware of a small bug realated to GK gloves and accessories. The specific kit determined by the colour clashing algorithm cannot currently be detected. You can still assign to standard kit types and automatic GK IDs. I have not fixed this bug before the release as it is likely to take a large recode to fix.

If anyone has asked for features which have not been included, please repost.

Leave a comment:

• scouser09
    replied
    Revolution Mod 16 V1.1

This version allows you to identify kit colours. This allows the mod to detect colour clashes and use alternate short and/or sock kits, GK kits and referee kits if assigned.

IMPORTANT: Revolution Mod 16 V1.0 must be installed before installing this version if have not already done so. You can download this version from here.

You must read the included documentation to understand how to use this mod.

V1.1 Features

-Assign GK Kits (By Order Of Precedence).
    -Assign Kits With Alternate Shorts And/Or Socks.
    -Automatic GK Gloves (Model).
    -Automatic Trophy Pedestal.
    -Female Kit Variants (For Referees And Mixed Gender Teams).
    -Identify Kit Colours.
    -Referee Kit Changed If Clash Detected.
    -Set Kit Clash Colour Thresholds.
    -Swap A Kit Type For Another (Tournament).
    -Use Kit Assets Of One Tournament In Another.

DOWNLOAD

Leave a comment:

• scouser09
    replied
    Originally posted by oscato View Post
    Hello , is there any ID for creating custom tournament IN TO the game ??

Cheers
    I am not sure, this is not my area of expertise. I would guess that any unused ID could be used.

Leave a comment:

• oscato
    replied
    Hello , is there any ID for creating custom tournament IN TO the game ??

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• scouser09
    replied
    to scouser09,

please delete my 1. Bundesliga adboards immediately that you offer without consent on Moddingway.
    Mate, I ensure you this is not me. I do not have a Moddingway account. Some idiot has registered as "Scouser09" and uploaded my work and yours without permission to the site. I am going to contact Ariel over this.

Leave a comment:

• Anamorph
    replied
    to scouser09,

please delete my 1. Bundesliga adboards immediately that you offer without consent on Moddingway.

Leave a comment:

• scouser09
    replied
    Originally posted by dinzhd View Post
    I am not able to download it, the page says "403 Forbidden Access is forbidden to the requested page:". Please help me guys.
    It is working now.

Leave a comment:

• dinzhd
    replied
    I am not able to download it, the page says "403 Forbidden Access is forbidden to the requested page:". Please help me guys.

Leave a comment:

• scouser09
    replied
    Revolution Mod 16 Console V1.0 (Xbox 360/PS3)

This version has the same features as the FIFA 15 console version, plus automatic stadium seats.

This version is for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of FIFA 16 only, it is not compatible with the PC, Xbox One or PS4.

You must read the included documentation to understand how to use this mod.

Features
    -All generic boots are replaced by specific boots.
    -Automatic Adboards.
    -Automatic Arena Kits.
    -Automatic Balls (Including winter and snow balls).
    -Automatic Bench Players.
    -Automatic Boots.
    -Automatic Classic GK Kits.
    -Automatic Faces (Includes bump file).
    -Automatic GK Gloves.
    -Automatic Goal Nets.
    -Automatic Kit Name Fonts.
    -Automatic Kit Numbers Sets.
    -Automatic Managers.
    -Automatic Mow Patterns.
    -Automatic Pitch Colour.
    -Automatic Pitch Lines.
    -Automatic Scarves.
    -Automatic Skin Tones (Tattoos).
    -Automatic Specific GK Kit.
    -Automatic Stadium Seats.
    -Automatic Team GK Pants.
    -Automatic Tournament Kits.
    -Automatic Training Kits.
    -Automatic Wear Patterns.
    -Change collar and name colour on kits.
    -Use graphics assigned to tournaments in friendly matches and all matches.

DOWNLOAD

Leave a comment:

• scouser09
    replied
    Originally posted by Abdullah View Post
    I asked for this feature in FIFA 15 and you said:

but you succeeded in FIFA 16.

Good job.
    Thanks! This is something I really wanted to add, I could not add compatibility with the WC2014 files but I found a different way.

Leave a comment:

• Abdullah
    replied
    Originally posted by scouser09
    -Automatic Kit Overlays (For Sleeve Patches And Armbands).
    I asked for this feature in FIFA 15 and you said:

Originally posted by scouser09
    I do not know if it is possible yet to add this feature for FIFA 15, I tried for FIFA 14, but I did not succeed.
    but you succeeded in FIFA 16.

Good job.

Leave a comment:

• scouser09
    replied
    hello

I have a problem with the function "stadium team crest". I have created a transparent .dds and in the folder (created) "FIFA 16\data\ui\imgassets\crest\stadium". So I wanted to avoid a superimposition of Stadium Dress and Team Crest Logo at this location, unfortunately this is not possible. Have these naming attempts for FC Ingolstadt 04 (teamID 111239):
    - stadium_111239_0_0_0.dds
    - stadium_111239_0_0_19.dds

Should the current RevMod operate this feature?
    I checked and this is a bug, I will fix it in the next version.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X