Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
    Hello scouser09,

operate the tracksuits in the demo already? Because with me I do not get it to work, that they are displayed correctly in the game. Or rather, he shows me the gray jacket always in color.

Here I had once my version of german national women to intuition.

tracksuit_113004_0_0.rx3
    This is a bug.

Originally posted by christophe83460 View Post
    scouser
    I made you a little report
    tracksuit fifa15 on 16 work but colors strange
    specifique texture stadium work
    conerflag work
    tatoo work
    accessori glove work but texture is no identic fifa15
    you already know can be
    Thanks. I currently do not have the full version so I am unable to check the winter glove issue right now.

Comment

Since it will be at least another week until V1.0 is ready, I have decided to release the full set of patched kit numbers now.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tc...it_Numbers.rar

Remove "useOriginalKitNumberIdentifier()" from general.lua and you can use as normal.

Comment

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
        Since it will be at least another week until V1.0 is ready, I have decided to release the full set of patched kit numbers now.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tc...it_Numbers.rar

Remove "useOriginalKitNumberIdentifier()" from general.lua and you can use as normal.

Can I use my own numbers now?

Comment

Can I use my own numbers now?
          Yes, just make sure you use a patched file or one from FIFA 15 as a template.

Comment

Ah ok, thanks, i can use a patched file from your source to create new numbers, top. I think, I must created new numbers then in the new format sizes 128x256 or 256x512 or?

Comment

Ah ok, thanks, i can use a patched file from your source to create new numbers, top. I think, I must created new numbers then in the new format sizes 128x256 or 256x512 or?
              Yes, number files from FIFA 14 and 15 remain compatible also.

Comment

hi scouser09 , specifict trackasuit is running?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by oscato View Post
                  hi scouser09 , specifict trackasuit is running?

thanks
                  The files are recognised, but there is a colour bug which will be fixed in V1.0.

Comment

Question: Can I assign a team by Rev Mod that the name on the jersey include uppercase and lowercase letters?
                    Example: BOADENG = Boadeng

Comment

Question: Can I assign a team by Rev Mod that the name on the jersey include uppercase and lowercase letters?
                      Example: BOADENG = Boadeng
                      Unfortunately, it is not possible to change name case with lua editing.

Comment

ok, I have it changed in the db column "jerseybacknamefontcase" in the table entry "teamkits" for the team from "0" to "2". Now I have Boateng as example name.

Comment

hi @scouser09 the specifictfont to the European competitions are running for FIFA16 ??

thanks master

Comment

Revolution Mod 16 V1.0

This version has all of the features of the FIFA 15 versions and FIFA 16 Beta, plus some new ones.

The only naming convention to change from RM15 Beta or FIFA 15 versions is the away team variant for bibs and

tracksuits. Please note that individual kits must now be activated by assignment to avoid longer match loading

time when they are not needed.

You must read the included documentation to understand how to use this mod.

V1.0 Features

-Allow Individual Players To Use Generic Boots.
                            -Automatic Kit Overlays (For Sleeve Patches And Armbands).
                            -Invert Home And Away Banners (To Correct Shared Stadium Bug).

Beta Version Features

-All Generic Boots Are Replaced By Specific Boots (Can Disable).
                            -Assign A Specific Kit (GK And Outfield) To Use For A Specific Match.
                            -Assign Boots.
                            -Assign Custom Assets To FUT Team.
                            -Assign Different Textures To Static Adboards.
                            -Assign GK Kit To Outfield Kit (Includes Randomization).
                            -Assign Sleeve Length, Jersey Tuck, Jersey Fit, Sock Height, Undershirts, Undershorts And Winter Accessories To

Players.
                            -Assign Winter Accessories To All Referees.
                            -Automatic Accessories (Includes Team Winter Gloves).
                            -Automatic Adboards (Includes Adboard Randomization).
                            -Automatic Arena Kits.
                            -Automatic Balls (Including Winter And Snow Balls).
                            -Automatic Boots (Includes Boot Randomization).
                            -Automatic Classic GK Kits.
                            -Automatic Corner Flags And Flag Poles.
                            -Automatic Crowd
                            -Automatic Crowd Kits.
                            -Automatic Faces (Includes Bump File And Randomization).
                            -Automatic Fan Cards (Tifo).
                            -Automatic Generic (Roof) Adboards.
                            -Automatic GK Gloves.
                            -Automatic Goal Nets.
                            -Automatic Goal Posts And Net Support Posts.
                            -Automatic Kit Name Fonts.
                            -Automatic Kit Numbers Sets.
                            -Automatic Kits (Includes Squad Number, Player, Position In Line-Up)
                            -Automatic Managers.
                            -Automatic Match Specific Referee Kits.
                            -Automatic Pitch Colour, Lines, Mow Patterns And Wear Patterns.
                            -Automatic Scarves.
                            -Automatic Scoreboard Clock Numbers.
                            -Automatic Shorts Model.
                            -Automatic Skin Tones (For Tattoos).
                            -Automatic Specific GK Kits (For Teams With Generic GK Kits)
                            -Automatic Stadium Seats.
                            -Automatic Stadium Team Logo.
                            -Automatic Stadiums (Texture And Models).
                            -Automatic Substitute Bibs And Tracksuits.
                            -Automatic Team GK Pants.
                            -Automatic Tournament Kits.
                            -Automatic Tournament Wipes.
                            -Automatic Training Kits.
                            -Change Collar, Number And Name Fonts, Name Layout, Jersey Fit And Colours On Kits.
                            -GK Kit Uses Same Fonts As Outfield Kit (Can Be Disabled).
                            -Global Sleeve Type Replacement.
                            -Identify Player As GK (Allows Bench GK To Wear GK Kit).
                            -Identify Which Kits Are Replaced With Custom Kits In FUT (Avoid Clashes When Playing Online).
                            -Play In Tracksuits Instead Of Kits.
                            -Referee Kits Assigned To League Tournaments Will Show In Friendly Matches.
                            -Remove Captain’s Armband, Undershirts, Undershorts, Accessories And GK Gloves When Using Classic Kits.
                            -Set Crowd LOD (Increase And Decrease).
                            -Set Crowd Size For Tournaments, Teams And Matches.
                            -Set Tracksuit Type Of Teams And Leagues.
                            -Set Which Weather Conditions Winter Clothes Are Used.
                            -Set Wipe Logos (Trophies Or 3D Tournament Logo).
                            -Swap A Kit Type For Another.
                            -Swap Player Accessories.
                            -Tournament Final Kits, Ball And Adboards.
                            -Use Graphics Assigned To Tournaments In Friendly Matches And All Matches.
                            -Use Name And Number Assets Of One Tournament In Another.

DOWNLOAD

Comment

V1.0 Notes:

First, apologies for the later than expected release.

This version fixes all known bugs, including the tracksuit colour bug.

To be able to use the kit overlay file, it is required that the game generates new shirt textures. I have defaulted this for 2048x2048 textures as many users prefer to use this size. To revert to default sized textures, add setGentexSettings(1024,9,"eadxt1") to general.lua.

The need to generate kit textures for individual players is time consuming. It is an additional 10-15 seconds for me before a match loads. For this reason, and also that not many users actually use these options, individual kits are disabled by defualt so only outfield and GK kits are generated for each team. They can be enabled with enableIndividualKitsGlobal or enableIndividualKitsTeam statements if needed.

The Roma, Lazio and 1860 Munich team files already have the invert banners statements to fix the bug where banners are in the wrong sections of the stadium.

Based on the apathy towards the boot library, I have enabled the assignPlayerShoe statement to additionally allow regular boot assignment. The idea of the boot library was to avoid ID clashes due to the arbitrary assignment of IDs when sharing boot patches, by using actual boot names. Statement assignment can be prefered to automatic assignment if a user wishes to assign boots to a very large number of players, especially if the boot files are large.

I have also added requests for goalpost texture and removal of the female boots from the generic boot replacement function, I have not tested the latter though.

The single naming convention to change is for bibs and tracksuits, and only for the away team variants.

I have included team and player files. If users have created their own, they should consider not replacing them or backing them up before installing.

I have not have time to investigate possible quality loss when using specific face textures for players assigned generic ones. These textures are generated so I changed the size from 512x1024 to 1024x1024.

Originally posted by oscato View Post
                              hi @scouser09 the specifictfont to the European competitions are running for FIFA16 ??

thanks master
                              Yes, they are working.

Comment

Thanks for post about Revolution Mod 16 . I love it.
                                http://fifa17game.com is a fan-made blog sharing news and information of FIFA 17.

Comment

Working...
                                X