Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

christophe83460 packteams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

I have some questions,may be somebody help me please

Can you have change for a stadium in career ? (no serveur stadium)
    without touching the db
    example cl.ini

I would like to start a career with Team French 5 league with small stadium and when I come in the first league have great stadium
    to see the difference amateur league and professional league

image example start carriere stadium id 33 with static adboards for ligue 5,4 and 3

and big stadium with animated adboards for ligue 1 and ligue 2

I think it possible cl.ini but I do not know the activation code

and how to open file and edit file DLL?
    thanks

Comment

My best suggestion is to clone a stadium in CM16 and assign it to your team before starting your career. That way you can replace the files with a new larger stadium when you are promoted. I recommend using the ID of one of the stadiums removed since FIFA 15 and to test both stadiums before starting your career.

I do not think there is a cl.ini command to assign a stadium to a team, just globally. Beta has posted lists of these commands and I did not find anything useful for this.

There are tools available to decompile DLLs. I used one a few years ago, I think it was called reflector.

Comment

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
        My best suggestion is to clone a stadium in CM16 and assign it to your team before starting your career. That way you can replace the files with a new larger stadium when you are promoted. I recommend using the ID of one of the stadiums removed since FIFA 15 and to test both stadiums before starting your career.

I do not think there is a cl.ini command to assign a stadium to a team, just globally. Beta has posted lists of these commands and I did not find anything useful for this.

There are tools available to decompile DLLs. I used one a few years ago, I think it was called reflector.
        Originally posted by scouser09 View Post

thanks scouser

I tested your suggestion but the problem still bugs with substitute and I would avoid it because I do not like her improve for bug
        stadium server identical problem and stadium maker not doing their stadiums on id 176 server stadium and bug substitute too and some no flags and no banner
        I thought by compdata but all team in the same league will even stadium

for dll, I'll look and try to understand functioning thank you very much

Comment

thanks for big help pao4ever for traksuit
          thanks TC for texture flags and ban add

adboards amiens v1

v2

dressing

cornerflag

banner

flags text1

flags text2

traksuit all credits for pao4ever and bigs thanks

Comment