Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

FIFA Infinity Patch 16 [Official Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AcidRain
    replied
    So, I read about the Tournament Manager tool... Can I use it with tournaments I create on Creation Master? What are the limits I need to obey to keep from breaking the game?

Leave a comment:

• scouser09
    replied
    Originally posted by Diatera View Post
    So the error it gives says
    "Value of "2021' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'. Parameter name: Value."
    I managed on my own to add the European countries that weren't in the competitions, and so far it works.
    I also joined at Soccer gaming today and saw the forum there.
    I saw the lineup will be great to see all those competitions in the game.
    - Will this also mean we are getting more national teams?
    - Will you update the world cup format that the European countries are not 18 in the group stages.
    The error is a CM16 bug as it will not accept a tournament start year value greater then 2020. The value 2021 needed to be used.

It is possible new national teams will be added, but expansions are most likely to focus on new clubs and domestic leagues. The World Cup format might be updated at some point.

Leave a comment:

• Diatera
    replied
    So the error it gives says
    "Value of "2021' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'. Parameter name: Value."

I managed on my own to add the European countries that weren't in the competitions, and so far it works.

I also joined at Soccer gaming today and saw the forum there.
    I saw the lineup will be great to see all those competitions in the game.
    - Will this also mean we are getting more national teams?
    - Will you update the world cup format that the European countries are not 18 in the group stages.
    Last edited by Diatera; 04-21-2020, 07:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• scouser09
    replied
    Hi, you guys are doing amazing work here.

I have a question, can there be a way to make world cup qualifiers for all fifa conferences, at this moment only Europe and South America has a qualifying round, and african and North American countries are being randomly picked. I tried playing around with cm16 but broke more things than fixing it.
    This is definitely something I would like to add. I did previously attempt it but it crashed career mode, I have not revisited it since as I have focused on other things.

P. S. - I also saw that the African Cup is running an error
    What error specifically?

Leave a comment:

• Diatera
    replied
    P. S. - I also saw that the African Cup is running an error

Leave a comment:

• Diatera
    replied
    Hi, you guys are doing amazing work here.

I have a question, can there be a way to make world cup qualifiers for all fifa conferences, at this moment only Europe and South America has a qualifying round, and african and North American countries are being randomly picked. I tried playing around with cm16 but broke more things than fixing it.

Leave a comment:

• scouser09
    replied
    Originally posted by Dru4l View Post
    OMG, OMG, OMG! It's working!!

I moved the entire contents into the parent folder (before I had it as A:\Fifa 16\FIF16 bc I stored the MOD folder seperately).
    I then had Origin repair the contents. I re-copied the FIP16v3 into it. I regenerated uses i68, then again using CM16.

Booted, and Team Sheets were current! Thanks so much! So glad this community exists!
    Great news! It seems that the issue was you installed the patch in one version FIFA 16, but it was the other which was actually active.

Leave a comment:

• Dru4l
    replied
    OMG, OMG, OMG! It's working!!

I moved the entire contents into the parent folder (before I had it as A:\Fifa 16\FIF16 bc I stored the MOD folder seperately).
    I then had Origin repair the contents. I re-copied the FIP16v3 into it. I regenerated uses i68, then again using CM16.

Booted, and Team Sheets were current! Thanks so much! So glad this community exists!

Leave a comment:

• scouser09
    replied
    I tried regenerating with each, CM16 and i68, separately and with both then starting; I still don't see any new leagues and Inter's (under Customize/Edit Team tab) overalls are from 2016.

My game was saved in a duplicated parent folder with my mods in their own, like this:
    C:\Fifa 16\FIFA16 & C:\Fifa 16\MODs

I've removed the parent folder. Origin repaired, then turned offline. I'm currently reinstalling FIP16v3 (unzip & copy/paste everything to FIFA 16 folder). Then I'll try to regenerate with i68 & CM16. **fingers crossed the parent folder was that cause to all of this*
    If that does not work, I would like to learn more about your multiple installations. It might be the case the patch is installed in one version but the game loads the other.

Can you also clarify what patch content you can see in game? It is ambiguous whether the only issue is the DB and Inter's kits or other patch content is not showing in-game.

Leave a comment:

• Dru4l
    replied
    I tried regenerating with each, CM16 and i68, separately and with both then starting; I still don't see any new leagues and Inter's (under Customize/Edit Team tab) overalls are from 2016.

My game was saved in a duplicated parent folder with my mods in their own, like this:
    C:\Fifa 16\FIFA16 & C:\Fifa 16\MODs

I've removed the parent folder. Origin repaired, then turned offline. I'm currently reinstalling FIP16v3 (unzip & copy/paste everything to FIFA 16 folder). Then I'll try to regenerate with i68 & CM16. **fingers crossed the parent folder was that cause to all of this*

Leave a comment:

• scouser09
    replied
    I boot up the game and go to the Customize tab and Edit Teams Sheets to check the rosters. I also started a new career and checked the rosters there; no new leagues show up (no Czech, Greek, Brazil, Germany 3, etc.). CM16 shows updated rosters, but Inter's kit is still the 2016 one.
    Ok, this confirms that the DB has been installed in the correct location. For now lets just focus on the DB, but pay attention to the new teams and leagues are well as rosters.

There are two likely reasons for your problem. Either the game has not been regenerated correctly so the original DB is read instead of the patch one, or a squad file is being used. I suspect that regeneration is your issue as you mention not seeing the new Inter kits, the 19/20 versions where definitely included with the patch. First, try regenerating again. Then try regenerating with a different program, CM16 or i68 Regenerator for example.

Leave a comment:

• Dru4l
    replied
    Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
    Where specifically are you checking squads in-game? Can you see the new leagues and teams from the patch in-game?
    I boot up the game and go to the Customize tab and Edit Teams Sheets to check the rosters. I also started a new career and checked the rosters there; no new leagues show up (no Czech, Greek, Brazil, Germany 3, etc.). CM16 shows updated rosters, but Inter's kit is still the 2016 one.

Leave a comment:

• scouser09
    replied
    CM16 shows current/patch squads. When I reset squads, it gives me 2016 overalls and players, but there are a few current players there (Biraghi and Dimarco). I don't play Kickoff mode, but the "live" setting is turned off since I've blocked FIFA from going online.
    Where specifically are you checking squads in-game? Can you see the new leagues and teams from the patch in-game?

Leave a comment:

• Dru4l
    replied
    Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
    Make sure you reset squads and disable match day squads in kick-off mode.

Open Creation Master 16, does it load the patch DB or the original DB?
    CM16 shows current/patch squads. When I reset squads, it gives me 2016 overalls and players, but there are a few current players there (Biraghi and Dimarco). I don't play Kickoff mode, but the "live" setting is turned off since I've blocked FIFA from going online.
    Last edited by Dru4l; 01-30-2020, 08:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• scouser09
    replied
    Ok, so I did what you said (while offline) and then checked Inter: the players ages seemed to be current, but trades and overalls default.

I then tried using i68 to install FIP16v3 (via the 'Install' tab), which after some time seemed to process fine, then regenerated and started the game. Ages and overalls were default, but some of the recent trades for were there (Dimarco, Biraghi) and all default players were still there while missing some others. So, I'm clearly still doing this wrong. The game takes a some time to boot, which implies the giant DB is being loaded, so I must be on the right track.

I'm going to purge the FIFA 16 folder, let Origin repair it, then go offline and try to have i68 install FIP16v3 fresh and regenerate. Maybe that will do the trick? Let me know if I'm doing something wrong.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
    Edit: So that didn't work either.

Once the game boots up, I load the squad file (dated 25/1/20) and it gives me 2016s latest update (when Icardi was 80-rated and Handanovic was 84). If I reset the squads, then they go back to 2016s defaults, but that's when Dimarco and Biraghi show up (with current age/overall/and photos).

I'm stuck; dunno what else to try... help?
    Make sure you reset squads and disable match day squads in kick-off mode.

Open Creation Master 16, does it load the patch DB or the original DB?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X