X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• julianodida
    replied
    Originally posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
    Guys, so here is the v2 of the UEFA EURO 2016 patch. This will be a final release unless someone converts more UEFA stadiums or makes crowds/lights for any stadiums that don't have them. Arsenal22 has released an empty FIFA14 version of Ernst Happel, Austria NT stadium; so if someone can convert that to FIFA16 for this patch - that'd be great. This patch has the new Stades de Lyon et de Bordeaux + Otkrytkie Arena for Russia NT. Those who downloaded the first FINAL BETA need to delete the crowds in "crowdsplacement" folder for the 363 stadium; as they're the old Chaban-Delmas crowds not the new stade de Bordeaux. There is also an intro video which should play before every match.

Enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/?7gohmtw4ymij81v
    oi boa tarde estou com uma duvida ao adicionar uma seleçao no modo carreira o jogo parar poder mem ajuda olha as foto ai. isso ancotece quando sou covidado pra comonda a seleçao do bukina fasso.aseleçao que adicionei no jogo

Leave a comment:

• julianodida
    replied
    modo carreira falha ao seleciona national

oi boa tarde estou com uma duvida ao adicionar uma seleçao no modo carreira o jogo parar poder mem ajuda olha as foto ai. isso ancotece quando sou covidado pra comonda a seleçao do bukina fasso.aseleçao que adicionei no jogo

Leave a comment:

• RobbieD_PL
    replied
    Guys, so here is the v2 of the UEFA EURO 2016 patch. This will be a final release unless someone converts more UEFA stadiums or makes crowds/lights for any stadiums that don't have them. Arsenal22 has released an empty FIFA14 version of Ernst Happel, Austria NT stadium; so if someone can convert that to FIFA16 for this patch - that'd be great. This patch has the new Stades de Lyon et de Bordeaux + Otkrytkie Arena for Russia NT. Those who downloaded the first FINAL BETA need to delete the crowds in "crowdsplacement" folder for the 363 stadium; as they're the old Chaban-Delmas crowds not the new stade de Bordeaux. There is also an intro video which should play before every match.

Enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/?7gohmtw4ymij81v

Leave a comment:

• RobbieD_PL
    replied
    Beta has been released:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qw..._BETA_FINAL.7z

Leave a comment:

• christophe83460
    replied
    nice work, courage for end patch

Leave a comment:

• RobbieD_PL
    replied
    Updated First Post with features!
    Last edited by RobbieD_PL; 05-02-2016, 06:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RobbieD_PL
    replied
    Does anyone still have access to the graphics files from 2014WC? I need the fancard images for all national teams. If anyone still has them, please upload the files and post here!

Also, I have an issue with newly created logos in Creation Master. For some reason, the substitutions and carded players HUDs have logos which are too big! Is there anyway to fix this?

Leave a comment:

• RobbieD_PL
    replied
    So all teams have been made in the patch's database. Things that remain to be made are:
    - Euro 2016 Kits & Minikits
    - Mini-Heads
    - Menu Logos
    - Stadiums
    - Crowd Flags & Fancards
    - Faces converted from FIFA14

Leave a comment:

• fifa17news
    replied
    Dear Modders,

We are hiring modders to create a UEFA Euro 2016 prototype with old FIFA versions. If you are interested please leave a reply along with your rates at [email protected].

-Ted

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by fifa17news View Post
    Dear Modders,

We are hiring modders to create a UEFA Euro 2016 prototype with old FIFA versions. If you are interested please leave a reply along with your rates at [email protected].

-Ted
    fifa17news.com

Leave a comment:

• darrek1988
    replied
    Robbie, I've sended you the files you wanted. Check your pm ;-)

Leave a comment:

• RobbieD_PL
    replied
    So all default national teams & 6 new teams have their complete rosters done: Iceland, Slovakia, Ukraine, Albania, Croatia & Bosnia. Banners & flags are already taken care of, but I'm going to need help with kits & logos to get graphics done. Also a select few players had faces in FIFA14/2014WC & I would like to convert them to FIFA16 if facemakers can help with that.

Leave a comment:

• RobbieD_PL
    replied
    Hey everyone,

After having tested out the addition of three teams; I'm starting on the full rosters for the default UEFA national teams. So I will be having full rosters of 40+ players for those teams. I'll wrap up those teams, then get back to the new ones. I'll also be using the IDs from 260000 for completely new players that don't have FIFA IDs.

Leave a comment:

• RobbieD_PL
    replied
    All Credits to GUIMATOSS for this amazing new stadium! It's the Aviva Stadium, Dublin converted from Rugby Challenge 2 for the Republic of Ireland national team!

Leave a comment:

• RobbieD_PL
    replied
    So this patch is finally getting started! I've done Iceland and Slovakia over the weekend. I plan to do Albania, Croatia, Bosnia, Ukraine & Serbia next week.

Leave a comment:

• RobbieD_PL
    replied
    Hi guys,

I've made my first team in the database: Iceland. However, I've run into two major problems:
    1) Players with generic faces have green/blue textures instead of the proper skin texture!
    2) I can't make substitutions of players with the new Iceland team; instead the game crashes.

Does anyone know why this is happening &/or a solution?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X