Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

FIFA 16 Suggestions [Official Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifapedia
    replied
    Ithink we should have the ability to have our own music. For the career mode i think the talents shouldn`t develop always the same... And of course the momentum should be removed

Leave a comment:

• Hoomlagi
    replied
    Stadium builder

Originally posted by Damien View Post

Just like last year, in this thread you can post all your suggestions and ideas on the next FIFA game which is FIFA 16! You can suggest improvements for all in game modes like Ultimate Team or Career Mode.

All suggestions will be sent to the main EA Sports FIFA Series Producer!

Make a way so that you can create your own stadiums, or in career mode you should be able to redevelop stadiums or improve them in a way just do stadium builder!!!!

Leave a comment:

• RobbieD_PL
    replied
    I'll try to convince him to join in this project but don't get your hopes too high.
    Sent you a PM. And I've also opened up a thread!

Leave a comment:

• Damien
    replied
    Originally posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
    Thanks Damien, will do. Is there anyway to get in touch with MD?
    I'll try to convince him to join in this project but don't get your hopes too high.

Leave a comment:

• RobbieD_PL
    replied
    I'll contact you later on Robbie, feel free to open a request thread in our modding section so others can see it.
    Thanks Damien, will do. Is there anyway to get in touch with MD?

Leave a comment:

• Damien
    replied
    Originally posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
    Does anyone here want to help me make a UEFA EURO 2016 MODE for FIFA 16?
    I'll contact you later on Robbie, feel free to open a request thread in our modding section so others can see it.

Leave a comment:

• RobbieD_PL
    replied
    Does anyone here want to help me make a UEFA EURO 2016 MODE for FIFA 16?

Leave a comment:

• Lord0fDucks
    replied
    Originally posted by tomazr View Post
    New Stadiums for FIFA 16:

Estadio da Luz (Benfica)
    Celtic Park (Celtic)
    CenturyLink Field (Seattle Sounders)
    Estadio do Maracana (Brazil)
    Estadio Dragao (Porto)
    BayArena (Bayer Leverkusen)
    Stade de Louis II (Monaco)
    Stade Velodrome (Marseille)
    Turk Telekom Arena (Galatasaray)
    El Monumental (River Plate)
    Ibrox Stadium (Rangers)
    Estadio Jose Alvalade (Sporting)
    Stadio San Paolo (Napoli)
    All La Liga Stadiums
    Wait...are these all confirmed?

Leave a comment:

• Lord0fDucks
    replied
    Wait....are these all confirmed?

Leave a comment:

• nate.n
    replied
    Fifa/ ea you guys say the exact same things every single year. The exact same things. Anyone else been noticing that? You can talk about better gameplay etc. But im pretty sure its all about selling the same game.
    Every year its the same thing with a dif title. Eg. Fifa15- fifa16.
    Focus on actual gameplay for once. It never changes i buy the game expecting major changes to gameplay and its the same thing all over.

On the highest difficultly level i can beat barca, real with Sevilla 4-0 6-1 all the time. Yet cant even score against a crap team. And when i do score its always the last kick of the game.
    Ronaldo and messi are goal scoring machines. Yet in the game they can barely score 10 a season. And the worse players in fifa score 10-15 plus a season.
    For some reason players with 88-90 overal or high overal ability players play so average. And the crap ones play like superstars.

Glitches in gameplay. How about let the actual player take control. Its like you guys have this scripted out. Dont ask its confusing.

Chile, colombia, poland league??? Why?
    Wheres the good leagues. Where is the Brazilian, ukranian, j league, greek leagues etc?

Honestly this is the second time im writting this coz this site logged me off and erased what i was writting.
    Not making as good of a argument as i did when first writing this but you get what im saying.
    Make it work fifa/ ea game developers.
    If pes had the same licenses as ea. Fifa wouldnt exist. Coz they just do it better. If only fifa had pes gameplay. 👌

Leave a comment:

• Jesus0914
    replied
    Rewards in Ultimate Team. Like Madden Ultimate Team. Add sets and rewards when you maybe complete certain tasks and more then the just 18 tasks in task manager that can win you a FIFA 16 gold pack.

Leave a comment:

• sitdowngamesuk
    replied
    http://www.sitdowngames.com/#!What-w...f28827c185db03

Leave a comment:

• swedishkicker
    replied
    Originally posted by tp1690 View Post
    Create your own card display for before matches. You get the team crest and other patterns to create a card display
    I loved that feature, but I needed something more.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel737
    replied
    I love the Player Lock option, but when i substitute the player that i was locked it changes to control the whole team, have to be a option to choose a new player to Lock.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolascsalocin
    replied
    Please rescan the BPL for FIFA 16.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X